Collapse
No announcement yet.

Branding the Ribs........

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya most likely CWs fault. they were the ones who wanted ruby and bella in season 3 and obviously only 1 worked out lol.

Comment

i kinda liked bella. she was like the female dean while being her own person. I can see why she was cut becuase she didn't do that much for story but i liked her.

Comment

I liked her. It was good healthy rivalry going on.

Comment

Originally posted by nicmar
          I think the recasting thing hurt the show a little last year. The fact that new Ruby was not anywere near as good as the previous actresses was an issue. Plus since the cuts were made for budget resons you know it was not a creaitive decison.If they had to do it twice in a row with a charcter who was as important if not more to the shows story line than Ruby was in season 4 it would not have sat well.

Katie Cassidy wanted more money, that's why it had to be recast.

GC's Ruby was a little more believable as a good demon to me. Katie's version came across as manipulative from day one.

As for Bela, I ended up liking her. But in the end she seemed pretty useless.

Comment

Since Cas branded them, it would make sense for him to know where they are.

Comment

Okay I was thinking about this today after rewatching the episode (for the 3rd time ) and I have a question. Sam and Dean get into fights all the time...what happens if they break a rib or two? Does it break the power of the sigil??

Comment

I think it's carved right into the bones...even if a rib is broken, the carving is still in the bone.

Comment

yeah plus the ribs have gaps in them anyways so i don't think anything would happen... other than pain.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎