No announcement yet.

the airplane?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joelito
    yeah, all points to the big "G", but I don't know...why "he" would left the big "L" escape?
    He works in mysterious ways.

Comment

It was Jacob!
      Originally posted by superhippie2000
      ya think it was god who did the airplane thing or the giant time traveling wheel on lost haha.

i think to a point the angels didnt even know god exsisted cause he hasnt been seen similar to demons and lucifer so when cas returned and zack had an idea that it could be god doing this stuff he got scared cause he probably feels he may be sent to hell like lucifer was since he wants the war to begin and perhaps god wasnt in on the plan.

Comment

Originally posted by harryandginnyfanatic
        He works in mysterious ways.
        That's why God is so easy to write into a show. The writers can have Him do any random thing they want and justify it as "mysterious ways". If it pans out... Awesome, He meant to do that. If it doesn't... No biggie, His plan just isn't clear yet. It's seriously a waste of time to try and speculate on His motives.

So let's not. Instead I'll play the Devil's Advocate (haha) and say that it wasn't God who saved the boys. If not God, then who? Maybe it was Cas, and he was just bluffing Zachariah in the hopes that he would leave without a fight. Maybe Cas just faked his death by outsmarting the Archangel that protected Chuck. Or maybe Cas actually convinced the Archangel to switch sides and help the boys, and between them they cooked up the ruse. Maybe Cas was seriously injured, but managed to flee and the Archangel didn't pursue him as he thought he would die, or because he wasn't a threat to Chuck anymore.

Maybe it was Lucifer who saved them. Maybe he has some insidious plot in mind for the boys. Maybe he has some sense of honor: "The two of you set me free, so I'll spare your lives this time."

Maybe it was Anna. Perhaps in the chaos of Lucifer's escape, she managed to free herself from her captors and swept down to tow them to safety.

Maybe it was some character who has yet to be introduced. "I did you this favor, now you two owe me." Or perhaps, "I did this good deed for you, that proves my intentions that I want to help."

But yeah, it was probably a Goddidit. What a cop-out.

Comment

Deux ex machina. How else could they have gotten out of that jam?
          Last edited by FotW; 09-11-2009, 09:50 PM.

Comment

God and now Zachy is scared.

Comment

Originally posted by FotW
              Deux ex machina. How else could they have gotten out of that jam?
              By running out of the doors which could have just as easily not been shut magically by the writers...

----- Added 53 Seconds later -----

Hold on, has it occured to anyone that it could have been Sam?
              Last edited by Syn; 09-12-2009, 03:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by FotW
                It was Jacob!
                yup that sneaky jacob lol would have laughed really hard if they named the vessel jacob instead of nick.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Syn
                By running out of the doors which could have just as easily not been shut magically by the writers...

----- Added 53 Seconds later -----

Hold on, has it occured to anyone that it could have been Sam?
                would be intresting if it was sam but didnt know he had teleportation skills
                Last edited by superhippie2000; 09-12-2009, 03:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

It has to be God who saved them besides why would Lucifer want to save Sam and Dean. Since Dean to our knowledge is the only person who can stop the devil it has to be God's doing.Thats the only way to explain Zach's expression I wouldn't want to be in his shoes right now.

Comment

here's another theory to throw out there....

What if the archangel who was watching over Chuck did it? What archangel's do we know but havent actually seen yet? Michael?

He is certainly powerful enough to do get them out of there. He would have justifcation for doing it (he need's Dean to inhabit stop Lucifer). He would have seen and know that Cas is on better terms with the brothers than the other angels are. He would have been able to help stage Cas' death, which would explain Cas' mysterious resurection after being killed. It is presumed that he is more powerful than Zach, which would explain his fear after just being caught red handed at torturing Michael's vessel.

Comment

My first thought was that Lucifer himself sent them away. Why?
                      Because he owes Sam (Sam did free him, after all. Ruby mentioned that Lucifer would be in debt to him for it, I believe).
                      Or possibly because he sees Sam as competition. He has to know that Sam had become pretty powerful and so might (key word being might) be able to take him out.
                      Or one last possibility--he knew that Dean was a huge threat to him and so sent him away to keep himself (lucifer) safe.

So yeah, my first thought was the Morningstar did it.

But the later confab between Zac and Cas made me think that God took a hand in it.

I'm still not sure though...

Comment

Zachariah would not seem afraid if it was Lucifer. Plus Castiel said it wasn't the angels, and so far, Zach has been calling Lucifer an angel.

Comment

Originally posted by GENERALzod777
                          maybe lucifer sent them away in self defense.... probably god but its a theory.
                          Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
                          My first thought was that Lucifer himself sent them away. Why?
                          Because he owes Sam (Sam did free him, after all. Ruby mentioned that Lucifer would be in debt to him for it, I believe).
                          Or possibly because he sees Sam as competition. He has to know that Sam had become pretty powerful and so might (key word being might) be able to take him out.
                          Or one last possibility--he knew that Dean was a huge threat to him and so sent him away to keep himself (lucifer) safe.

So yeah, my first thought was the Morningstar did it.

But the later confab between Zac and Cas made me think that God took a hand in it.

I'm still not sure though...
                          I don't think it was Lucifer. Considering he's an Angel, he could've killed the brothers in the church just using his light (lol). I think someone else put them in the plane to save their lives (God?).

Why would Lucifer save Dean along with Sam? If he thinks Dean is a threat, he should've killed him before Michael takes his body over (Dean couldn't hurt Lucifer at that time, he's still human).

And second, why would Lucifer heal Sam of his disease after sending him to the plane? If Lucifer wants the Apocalypse, Sam would've be a excellent choice.

I'll wait for some answers.

Comment

What I don't understand is, if it IS god and he can create, move and remove at will... Why not just delete Lucifer?

Comment

Yeah why not remove Lucifer, why not remove evil, why not remove war, disease... Why can't he.
                              Because God is fiction... at least imo, no offence.

Comment

Originally posted by Syn
                                What I don't understand is, if it IS god and he can create, move and remove at will... Why not just delete Lucifer?
                                I think because to rid the world of evil is to deny humanity a choice between right and wrong, good and evil. It's contrary to free will. God wants people to willingly choose him, not side with him because there is no alternative.

Plus...the season would be over if they did that

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎