Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Meg...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't mind her too much. Didn't feel too strongly about her performance one way of the other. I think we all just got spoiled by Nicki Aycox's performance and no one will be able to live up to that.

I had seen her before, but couldn't place her so I had to look her up. She was on "Guiding Light" back in the early 90's...Yes, I am ashamed to admit it, but I used to watch Soap Operas I was rasied on them...my Mom stayed at home with us growing up. No Sesame Street for me, I was raised on "The Young and The Restless", "As The World Turns" and "Guiding Light". Probably explains a lot actually...

Comment

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
      Are you a spoiler phobe or no?
      I stay away from them. Otherwise I wouldn't enjoy the show nearly as much.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
        I stay away from them. Otherwise I wouldn't enjoy the show nearly as much.
        I'm glad Kripke didn't show the first 5 minutes of the premiere at Comic Con. I liked the mystery of how Sam and Dean escaped St. Mary's Convent.

Comment

I wasn't impressed by her either she was rather bland and no offense to her at all.But comparing to all the previous female demon hosts she could use a make over. If Eric plans on bringing Meg back again in the future either get Nicki Aycox.Or leave the character out because the character belongs to her and only she can pull it off.Rachel Miner just didn't have the charisma that Nicki did when playing the character.

Comment

She looked pretty good to me. I wasn't really paying attn to her acting.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
              Croatoan was one hell of a creepy episode & I want that stuff resolved.
              It might happen sooner than you think.

I would avoid episode descriptions if I were you.

Comment

I have to admit this new Meg was...kinda disappointing.

She didn't come off as sharp witted and quippy (despite that one great line about the fruit basket) as OriginalRecipe!Meg.

Man, i wish we could get Nikki back....

Comment

I wasn't fond of this new one either.

Comment

I didn't really care for her portrayal. We'll see.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎