Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woo Hoo!

Australia is only two weeks and three days behind America.

Vampire Diaries premiere's Monday the 28th of September at 8:30 on Channel GO! (Digital Channel 99). With a repeat Monday nights at 11:30.

Comment

• You can probably watch the eps at the CW site ahead of time right? Maybe not. That show is pretty good actually. I'm not the type of dude to watch what looks like a teeny bopper show but I actually like vampires and this show is pretty nicely done. I just keep tuning in to watch every episode and so far, so good. Plus it's paired up with SUPERNATURAL which is my kinda show! I'll keep watching diaries.

Comment

• I wish!

I tried to watch it on the CW website like you suggested. When I go to the video player I got the following message:

Thank you for your interest in The CW. This service is currently available to viewers living in the United States.

Talk about totally sucking. Only three days and 47 mins until Vampire Diaries Australian GO! premiere.

Comment

• Originally posted by wildenchantress_kt
          I wish!

I tried to watch it on the CW website like you suggested. When I go to the video player I got the following message:

Thank you for your interest in The CW. This service is currently available to viewers living in the United States.

Talk about totally sucking. Only three days and 47 mins until Vampire Diaries Australian GO! premiere.

Oh ok I figured that. Sucks. The Vampire Diaries is pretty good actually. It's got a young teeny feel to it here and there and i'm willing to just watch it and give it a try but it's honestly not too bad. I think it's cause I love vampire stuff. I'm a male and the lead female is smokin hot. Not summer glau hot but pretty damn hot. "cute" I should say rather....CUTE.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎