Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Sympathy For The Devil" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by xrayvision
    I think that scene with Dean rising in Lazarus Rising may be my favorite scene. I loved how he was totally isolated from anyone else in the middle of nowhere. The music/sound effect that was playing when he first arose was perfect for the scene.
    I agree. Really good scene.

Comment

• So I finally got a chance to see the premire, and well it was all kinds of awsome. First I loved the Thunderstruck montage to open the show. The opening act was intresting with the whole teleportation bit but you kind of knew that the boys were not going to be face to face with Lucifer right away.

Other highlights include Supernaturals biggest fan she creeped me out more than the devil " more than brothers.com" great. I liked that Bobby got to make an appearence his Father the boy should have had moments never get old for me. Also Cass's hero entrence was a really nice moment in that I sayed away from spoliers for the entire summer so I did not know if he returned. It seems like he now works for God directly which would explaine his being alive as well as his new found power.

The only weake part of the story was that of Nick, I kind of saw were this was going pretty early on. Also I know the idea was that greif was driving his decision which was fine but he did seem to be a little too easily convinced.

All in all another great show not an all time favorite but still very good

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎