No announcement yet.

Arwen Spoiler Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LovelyLoisLane
    Then of course episode four . . . Lancelot returns! And with him some lovely Arwen and Glance both.

Have they confirmed it yet?? Is there any official press release or something for that show??? I'd look out for that one....*getting all excited*

Comment

Originally posted by svfan50
      Have they confirmed it yet?? Is there any official press release or something for that show??? I'd look out for that one....*getting all excited*
      Yup. Dustmite posted the Official Episode Description/ Synopsis a few pages back.

Santiago Cabrera returns as the dashing Lancelot, in the fourth episode of the magical family drama series. When Gwen is kidnapped, Arthur goes to her rescue, but Lancelot gets there first.

Gwen is mistaken for Morgana and kidnapped by savage outlaw Hengist. When Uther Pendragon refuses to pay a ransom for her, however, Arthur defies his father and ventures into dangerous enemy territory to fight for Gwen's freedom.

Merlin suspects that Arthur's devotion to Gwen is more than just that of a prince to one of his subjects. But how will Arthur react when he finds that Gwen is not alone in Hengist's castle? She and Lancelot have found each other again, and powerful feelings have been rekindled...

Lancelot is played by Santiago Cabrera, Gwen by Angel Coulby, Arthur by Bradley James, Morgana by Katie McGrath, Hengist by James Cosmo, Uther Pendragon by Anthony Head and Merlin by Colin Morgan.
      ----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

You know, I've been thinking, do you think that fight where Arthur calls his father a hypocrite (as seen in the full series trailer) is in that Lancelot episode? Because there is also a scene I saw images of, where Arthur is sneaking out of the castle and falls down into courtyard to land in some muck.

Maybe it is that episode. Maybe he sneaks out against his father's orders to go get Gwen, after the father/son have already gotten into a fight about it?
      Last edited by LovelyLoisLane; 09-30-2009, 03:23 AM.

Comment

Thank you!!!!!!I was willing to go through the previous 3-4 pages to find that description...but this is super nice!!! I am sooo excited!!! yayyy...I want to watch that episode so bad!!!!

Originally posted by LovelyLoisLane
        You know, I've been thinking, do you think that fight where Arthur calls his father a hypocrite (as seen in the full series trailer) is in that Lancelot episode? Because there is also a scene I saw images of, where Arthur is sneaking out of the castle and falls down into courtyard to land in some muck.

Maybe it is that episode. Maybe he sneaks out against his father's orders to go get Gwen, after the father/son have already gotten into a fight about it?
        Hmm....maybe. It might be. I am also thinking maybe, when Arthur goes to rescue Gwen, he finds her and Lancelot, he also might find out something about his mother. They were saying somewhere this season, Arthur finds out about his mother. So the anger of Gwen and Lancelot +anger because of finding the truth about his mother = maybe equal to that scene where he fights with Uther.

Either way...I am excited to see that...and super excited to the Lancelot episode!! Can't wait!!!!

Comment

From the latest "Maid to Be Queen" BTS, in the words of Johhny Capp:

"It's interesting, the whole love triangle, of playing around with it. Because, you know, when Gwen falls for Arthur, Arthur knows that he can't be with her and then when Gwen falls for Lancelot because she doesn't think she can have Arthur, Arthur realizes that he loves Gwen but then it's too late because Lancelot is on the scene."

Just had to emphasize these two points (because of course they support my argument). First the kiss DID mean something for Gwen ("Gwen falls for Arthur) and the only reason she falls for Lancelot is "because she can't have Arthur".

Squee. Yes, sigh of relief. Or at least that's how I'm choosing to look at it.

Comment

Originally posted by SVFancross
            From the latest "Maid to Be Queen" BTS, in the words of Johhny Capp:

"It's interesting, the whole love triangle, of playing around with it. Because, you know, when Gwen falls for Arthur, Arthur knows that he can't be with her and then when Gwen falls for Lancelot because she doesn't think she can have Arthur, Arthur realizes that he loves Gwen but then it's too late because Lancelot is on the scene."

Just had to emphasize these two points (because of course they support my argument). First the kiss DID mean something for Gwen ("Gwen falls for Arthur) and the only reason she falls for Lancelot is "because she can't have Arthur".

Squee. Yes, sigh of relief. Or at least that's how I'm choosing to look at it.
            Thanks for posting this! *Squees along with you!* I'm hoping someone posts this on YT.

Comment

That makes sense to me. I don't think they are 'in love' with eachother though just yet, I think feelings just started, and I think Gwen DID have a connection with Lancelot, but so far I feel like everything is up in the air. I mean, Guinevere isn't the type to tell Lancelot she has feelings for him and not mean it, and certainly wouldn't cry over him if he didn't mean anything to her. So the connection there is genuine but so too is her connection with Arthur, but I definitely feel like part of the reason she gravitated towards Lancelot so quickly was because it was immensely refreshing coming away from what happened with Arthur, which had gone no where fast. Lancelot was someone available on her level, and good looking, kind hearted, (sexy with his sword, let's be honest here) and gallant. Then when he left her I think she just feels like she might be meant to be alone. Sad.

I do think that Arthur and Gwen 'can't fight that lovin' feelin'' as we go forward, but I do think they've tried to both put a stop to growing feelings between eachother for the reason mentioned above in SVF's blurb and the fact that Arthur has seemingly accepted that nothing can happen, and now does not even hold out hope that Guinevere will wait for him. Going back to denying he feels anything, which clearly upset Gwen when they were at camp when he said Morgana had begged him to come and that was the only reason.

I still think we are in for a series of longing glances, which Arwen has proved they are the royal couple of already. *sigh*

Comment

I can't wait to see what they are like at the end of series 2!

Comment

I saw the Arthur-Gwen scene from Beauty and Beast. Part 2....and when Gwen tells his "don't change" etc etc, at the end, Arthur gives her that loving look at smiles. *faints*

Love Arwen!!!

Comment

/\ That scene was so aweworthy, it was like looking into there future and that small smile Arthur gave was heartwarming.

Comment

I did love the smile Arthur was giving my girl Gwen

Comment

/\ It was very sweet, I liked how Gwen stepped back from Arthur when Sir Leon came through the door, like it was snapping her out of the little bubble she and Arthur were just in

Comment

I think the arc with Gwen being evil concludes by episode 5x9.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎