Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you watch a Davis? Doomsday spinoff? About Chloe and Davis?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, my hope would be if there is a spin off with Chloe, Davis would come back and be her boy friend. Still hoping the writers decide, it was Brainiac, or Zod who really killed Jimmy, I like to live in denial like that. Unfortunately, their more likely to resurrect not the real Jimmy, instead.

Comment

^ I like your denial. I'm hoping for messed up clone or messed up Black K or something like that. And you know if they ressurected Jimmy that would be great. It would make it easier for Chloe and Davis to move on to each other with out the huge guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Christine C
        Yes, my hope would be if there is a spin off with Chloe, Davis would come back and be her boy friend. Still hoping the writers decide, it was Brainiac, or Zod who really killed Jimmy, I like to live in denial like that. Unfortunately, their more likely to resurrect not the real Jimmy, instead.
        Yes, Davis definitely needs to be Chloe's boyfriend. Sigh. If only. I feel you are right about Jimmy. Sadly.

----- Added 33 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by topping82
        I would totally watch it. Why? Because Chlavis rocks and because SW and AM kick some major butt in the acting plus chemistry department.

Chloe, Davis plus the Luthors and Dr. Hamilton would be like the perfect show.

I think it would attract a different audience than the one SV now gets, and it would attract the demo that all of the networks are after right now: AKA women of a certain age.

Eternal (a Davis/Chlavis centric episode) got that demo and Dawn Ostroff even made a statement about it. I think that's probably why she decided to put Vampire Diaries in that Thursday time slot. Eternal could have given her the idea for which time slot this show would most likely get.

A DD spin off would get that demo, retain Supernatural fans (as it did after Eternal, and would probably be very popular if advertised correctly.

Plus, it could be a show that is a little different. A lot of the vampire fans would like it, and it would feel fresh. (Because Davis isn't actually a vampire).

I think it would be a great show with a lot of potential for a cult following.
        Yep, I completely agree.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by chlo-el
        ^ I like your denial. I'm hoping for messed up clone or messed up Black K or something like that. And you know if they ressurected Jimmy that would be great. It would make it easier for Chloe and Davis to move on to each other with out the huge guilt.
        True. But my fears are if they resurrect Jimmy they would just resurrect Chimmy once again. I personally only want Davis back. On his own show actually. A show free of Smallville, anti free will angst.
        Last edited by Autumn; 08-31-2009, 02:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Davis/Doomsday was good enogh on the show. no need 4 a spin off

Comment

^there are plenty who disagree w/ you. I do not think this thread was intended as a bad joke. I don't see their relationship as dysfuncational at all. They were both put in horrible situations at no fault of their own. A spin off with them would have been great. They have great chemistry and the whole "Oh no am I doomed to destroy the earth but I want to be a good guy" thing is soooo not boring at all. Some of the best stories have that dynamic of guys being afraid of the darkness inside of them and are helped to embrace the good inside of them by love. Those things aren't boring or dysfunctional to me at all.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Autumn
            Yes, Davis definitely needs to be Chloe's boyfriend. Sigh. If only. I feel you are right about Jimmy. Sadly.

----- Added 33 Seconds later -----

Yep, I completely agree.

True. But my fears are if they resurrect Jimmy they would just resurrect Chimmy once again. I personally only want Davis back. On his own show actually. A show free of Smallville, anti free will angst.
            Oh yeah that's a big fear. But while we're dreaming here it would be great to resurect both so they could have actually owning up to her feelings and all of her real reasons of being with jimmy so she could move on to Davis without all of that guilt.
            Last edited by chlo-el; 09-22-2009, 12:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Poison
              [Mod Edit]
              Nope, not a joke, just because YOU don't like it. I mean, seriously. I personally would PREFER this show over the tedious, boring Smallville and thought their relationship was the ONLY interesting and exciting thing to watch last season.
              Last edited by Lexgirl33; 09-24-2009, 10:30 AM. Reason: previous delete

Comment

I think there are MANY people who would want to watch this type of spin off show. Just look how popular Chlavis is on youtube.

Oh, and GUESS WHAT? Chlavis has inspired a Virtual Season, so in a way, there is a spin off show.

Personally, I find SV hard to watch now. But to each their own. Considering a Chlavis spin off would be similar to shows/movies like: Moonlight, The Vampire Diaries, Roswell, Beauty and the Beast, Twilight, Phantom of the Opera, Charmed (Phoebe/Cole story line), etc...my guess is there would be an audience for it. Even though these types of shows/movies and their popularity continue to baffle the people who don't like it, there is a huge audience for this supernatural/romantic drama genre.

It has a specific demographic that may not include everyone, but would certainly include a lot of people, in particularly women, a hard demographic to reach.

Just saying...

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by efc 99
                No I wouldn't.

Davis murdering everyone all the time. Oops I killed all the season regulars again?!

Nope it wont work.
                Ever heard of Angel? Man, as soon as he turns into Angelus, there's no show. What would happen to everyone around him?

Davis would be "Angel," while "Doomsday" would be "Angelus."

It would be easy to do, and easy to make work.

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by dotsie23
                Yeah, I can't see this either. A killing machine on a murderous rampage with the only woman who loves him and who can only stop the monster, temporarily, with a long and loving look to soothe her savage beast? I don't have a problem seeing Chloe in a spinoff, but not this.

Hmmm, sounds like Moonlight, Phantom, King Kong, The Hulk, Angel, Buffy, etc... Count me in!!!!!
                Last edited by topping82; 09-23-2009, 04:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

WHY A CHLAVIS SPIN OFF SERIES WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6qufy2wfLw

The show "could" be called Among Us and it would have a really awesome cast with great story lines.

I'd watch! Those really are amazing Chlavis Spin off Series credits that Jenna made.

Go Jenna!!!

Comment

Woot!
                    I can't wait! Now this is a show I can connect with.

Comment

No. I don't particularly care for Sam Witwer's acting abilities.

Comment

YAY! I can't wait! For the Among Us Chlavis spin off this Friday!!!!! And each to their own of course but I think SW acing abilites are some of the best I've seen!!!!! He's an amazing talented actor.

Comment

Originally posted by chlo-el
                          YAY! I can't wait! For the Among Us Chlavis spin off this Friday!!!!! And each to their own of course but I think SW acing abilites are some of the best I've seen!!!!! He's an amazing talented actor.
                          I agree. Sam Witwer has Johnny Depp potential. Real star quality and the best actor I believe Smallville has ever had. A real mistake to toss his character aside so crudely.

Comment

Just thinking how much I would LOVE a Davis Bloome spinoff show. Free from Smallville junk. I adore his character. I should start listing reasons why I want a spinoff show. Thinking. I want to explore his character much MORE. Oh, and in the spinoff, I would want Davis to not be seen as a psycho. Freaking disgusting message that it was.

1) Because the Chlavis relationship just ROCKED and blew everything else out of the water. That relationship needs a whole ENTIRE show dedicated to them.
                            2) Because Davis is AMAZING and overcame his horrible childhood to save people and become a paramedic.
                            3) I enjoy watching people who fight destiny (I find destiny to be BS!).

I'll list some more later.

Last edited by Lexgirl33; 09-24-2009, 10:30 AM. Reason: off-topic

Comment

Originally posted by Autumn
                              Would you watch a Davis? Doomsday spinoff? About Chloe and Davis?
                              I think that would probably put me to sleep. That would be pretty boring.

Comment

I would.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎