Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will be the mid-season cliffhanger?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clark having to decide on letting Krypton explode (by sending Zod back to his own time) or letting Zod take over & eventually destroying the earth. Krypton or Earth, Clark's darkest choice.

Comment

Clark will find himself back in time, the 1940s. The next episode, he meets a Society of super-heroes...

Comment

I think the mid-season cliffhanger should be Clark's dark choice...and move onto "becoming" superman territory in 2nd half.

(I just don't like the idea of an entire season leading up to a season finale choice...best to get it over w/ way before people expect, so we can't wait for what's next.)

Comment

Originally posted by redkryptoniteisthebest
          Nah, its just a theory. To be honest, she was just incredibly distraught over what Clark just said. (But, that's just my opinion. ) That's for an entire different conversation, though.

Okay. Thanks

Comment

I see this scene in the Fortress...

Clark wondering why Jor-El is not answering to him about what to do to Zod, and then a flash of light appears out of nowhere and then as Clark cover his eyes quickly he then notices a human figure right by him.

Clark: (Wondering who is he) Hello?

Figure: (Not talking, but then) ...Kal-El,

Clark: How you know my name?

The figure steps closer as we see his facial features

Figure: Because you are my son.

Clark: (Shocked and surprised) Father?!

--then cuts to the ending credits.

or there is another scene I see Zod and his army taking over the fortress.

Alia: Is this our home?

Zod: No...(sensing) The House of El.

Alia: Really?!

Zod: And now...

(showing the symbol of Zod)

Zod: It's my home! (Smiling)

fade to the closing credits

That's what I want from a mid-season cliffhanger

Comment

Erm... Doomsday emerges, Zod and Clark alliance to destroy the beast, the final scene is where Darkseid arrives and Lex watches it. : )

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonSite
                Clark will find himself back in time, the 1940s. The next episode, he meets a Society of super-heroes...
                Heh, that'd be pretty cool.

Comment

I'd like it to be either Zod's disciples running havoc in Metropolis, or Metallo and some villains doing the damage. All the while, Clark had realized the only way to find the knowledge to defeat Zod is to relive Jor-El's memories on Krypton. So while Clark is back on Krypton's last days, Green Arrow and the league must take care of the damage in Metropolis, but they aren't doing very well considering GA's downfall. Then, it will leave room for the JSA to come in for the mid-season premiere or the episode after to clean up the mess.

Comment

I think Zod and his army will finally get their powers that they've been searching for.

Comment

Martha returns or Clarks first flight!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Superdudo
                        Clark having to decide on letting Krypton explode (by sending Zod back to his own time) or letting Zod take over & eventually destroying the earth. Krypton or Earth, Clark's darkest choice.
                        I think they're going to be saving that particular idea for much later.

Comment

D

DOOSIE, of a real kiss on Chloe!!!!!!!!

----- Added 10 Minutes later -----

Forgot that it was cliffhanger!!!!!! but a galactic expierence for both!!!!
                          Last edited by donnarose; 09-10-2009, 08:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

^^^Sorry, not gonna happen!!

Comment

Mis-season cliff hanger Oliver's Justice League gets into a fight and disbands. Then in the JSA episode the League reorganize but with Clark as the leader.

Ethier that or Oliver and Clark get into a fight over Lois, who decides to date Zod. The mid season cliff hanger for Chloe will be that she mysteriously disappear and never be mentioned again. Tess on the other hand will manage to resurrect Lex Luthor and they will take over the world together, living happily ever after.
                              Last edited by Degobunny; 09-16-2009, 01:12 PM.

Comment

From all Chloe's been through maybe coma or something to put her in hospital.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎