Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terminator Salvation dvd release date???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terminator Salvation dvd release date???

does anybody know when t4 can come out on dvd?

probably september or october

Comment

yeah can't wait.

on a side note: it depresses me on how "ghost town" it is in here nowadays. I used to always come in here and talk about tscc with everyone else and look forward to a new episode. sighs, then fox took that away from us.

Thank GOD for season DVD's.

the ONLY thing new-ish we have left is the TS movie comming out on DVD.

alteast they're going to make a T5.

Comment

i was sad to hear that there wasnt going to be a season 3..the tv series is more interesting than the movies themselves. cant wait till t4 comes out on dvd..i hear the movie is going to be 30 min longer.

Comment

Originally posted by JesseR916
          i was sad to hear that there wasnt going to be a season 3..the tv series is more interesting than the movies themselves. cant wait till t4 comes out on dvd..i hear the movie is going to be 30 min longer.

Yeah, McG said that there's going to be about 30 to 40 minutes of deleted scenes they cut from the movie that was supposed to be in it. Scenes cut that would've made Terminator Salvation an "R" rated movie. Like a topless scene from mood bloodgood. But the shocker is the 30 to 40 minutes of scenes that SHOULD've been in the movie. I can't remember seeing a DVD that had over 30 minutes of deleted scenes! Thats ALOT!

I think we're all still hoping for a change of mind from fox on TSCC....you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnold
            Yeah, McG said that there's going to be about 30 to 40 minutes of deleted scenes they cut from the movie that was supposed to be in it. Scenes cut that would've made Terminator Salvation an "R" rated movie. Like a topless scene from mood bloodgood. But the shocker is the 30 to 40 minutes of scenes that SHOULD've been in the movie. I can't remember seeing a DVD that had over 30 minutes of deleted scenes! Thats ALOT!

I think we're all still hoping for a change of mind from fox on TSCC....you never know.

i dont know about season 3. Some website were saying they only had season 2 because the Terminator corporation paid the network so that they could market Terminator Salvation. But it would be cool to have another 20 epiosde season.

Comment

Yeah. It's all about money. Atleast we have our season DVD's

Comment

comes out december

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                  comes out december
                  damn that late? how do you know?

Comment

this dvd site i go to had a bunch of information. of course its just the first date. release dates change sometimes so it could come out at some other point.

Comment

Sweet! I can't wait! I'ma watch the HELL outa that movie!

Comment

i read on a site saying that it will be released sometime in november

Comment

ok so as of right now its either november or december lol. usually the first anouncements for dvd releases are not 100% reliable.

Comment

i just saw the date on amazon...dec 1, 2009. cant wait !

Comment

Well I got my Blu Ray copy of Terminator Salvation. I got the limited Edition skull case directors cut version of the DVD. Comes with the Theatrical version, Directors cut (which I like more than the original cut) and a digital copy to put on my computer. The digital copy is the theatrical version and not the directors cut. The theatrical and directors cut both come in the skull case and the digital copy comes in a carboard case on it's own.

I've been watching the heck outa the movie and come to realize that when watching it at home, everything that you thought was bad or done wrong just doesn't seem to matter. I liked the movie when it first came out and I saw it, and I like it still. I think even more now that I own a copy. It's all we have now of the Terminator franchise thats NEW and it keeps me in the terminator game. For now. I still miss TSCC and am pissed Fox cancelled it.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎