Vampire Diaries Image Gallery

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not that the images aren't sexy. They are and I'm sure that's what they're going for but it's freaking me out how much older they boys are then her. Does that make sense? It's a little squicky I hope I get over this though because I do want to give the show a chance.

Comment

I admit it's extra squicky in the pilot when Damon is eyeing Caroline. In a way though it works for the show because it makes Damon that much easier to hate. But I agree with you.

Comment

^^^^
        I don't think I've said this in a loooooong while but I freakin' adore the captions you put on the photos. I especially love the comments for E6.

Comment

I saw on TMZ, Nina, Ian, and Paul were at the LA airport (must be on hiatus) and they were really nice and taking pics with Fans. Those Lucky fans!

Comment

I want the photo of the whole cast that used as the main banner on the site, but I can't find it!

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

nvm found it sumwhere else.
            Last edited by jjsmallvillelvr; 11-06-2010, 03:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Hey guys! This is not a real pollor thread or anything like this but since weŽre talking abt Vampire Diaries images ...
              Ian Somehalder (our sexy hot vampire damon) is running for the Hotest Hollywood Hunk(s) and the image of Ian they put there was the one he was taking a shower the morning after heŽd killed that random girl Jessica on the road.
              Check it out and PLEASE VOTE FOR HIM

Oh and forgot to say, paul Wesley is also running and his pic chosen is also from Vampire Diaries show.
              Last edited by rej@ne; 11-29-2011, 06:41 PM.

Comment

The CW has released some new images of Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley, Nina Dobrev, and Joseph Morgan.

A few season 3 promo pics!

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎