Worst season?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 2 seemed like an aweful alot of filler and stalling

Comment

To me season 3 was the worst. The low point came when Sawyer and Kate escape Hydra island with Karl, and in all the time they were with him, they never asked Karl one little thing.
      Being that Sawyer is a con man, therefore is all about getting information, that was just ridiculous (the straw that broke the back), and changed my attitude toward the show permanently.

Comment

all the seasons were gret but i think maybe season 5. we learned more about dharma but wished we learned more about the others and all that. glad this season has the same feeling it did when the series first started. the middle season think felt drugged out because i think they had other plans for the series but when the writers strike happened they had to rush some stuff and change stuff around.

Comment

The only season I could say for certain is my least favorite is season 3. I dont hate it, but its the only season where I dident say at the end or during the middle "This is probably going to be my favorite season". I disagree with people who say after the 6 beginning episodes that it got "incredible", but for me it dident get awesome until the last 4 episodes (which were amoung the best episodes of the series no doubt). I felt this season just dragged. Seasons 1,2 and 4 could go in my top spot at any time but season 3 would personally never take that spot.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎