No announcement yet.

Chloe never met her husband's family?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chloe never met her husband's family?

At the funeral, Chloe's dialogue seemed to imply she was meeting Jimmy's younger brother for the very first time. Does this make sense to anyone? Seeing as how she married Jimmy Olsen and all, doesn't it seem likely she would've already met him? I always thought it was customary for a man to introduce his wife to his family.

ya that was sad.

Comment

well...all hell did break loose at Jimmy and Chloe's wedding...

~H

Comment

i was waiting for the boy to to say "hey, chloe" or long time no see, something to show that she didn't marry a man who's family she'd never met

Comment

The whole deal about Jimmy's family has suffered numerous plot holes. At first, Jimmy's parents were described as loving people, but later he tells Chloe that they're actually distant in his life. Jimmy even text-messaged Chloe from their house in one episode, during a Thanksgiving dinner at the Kent Farm.

Comment

Uh, are we all forgetting Jimmy's confession about his family to Chloe earlier this season?

Comment

Originally posted by Vandal Savage
              At the funeral, Chloe's dialogue seemed to imply she was meeting Jimmy's younger brother for the very first time. Does this make sense to anyone? Seeing as how she married Jimmy Olsen and all, doesn't it seem likely she would've already met him? I always thought it was customary for a man to introduce his wife to his family.
              Yes, it does, considering the scene in Committed where he confessed the truth about his family (dad an alcoholic, mom never really in his life).

Comment

Originally posted by AgentChaos
                Yes, it does, considering the scene in Committed where he confessed the truth about his family (dad an alcoholic, mom never really in his life).
                I remember that. But, I never ever remember hearing him mention a little brother.

Comment

You'd think she would have met is parents and brother before they got married..

Comment

I guess I did forget about Jimmy confessing to Chloe about his family issues. But now I'm wondering what thoughts went through Jimmy's mind about this. "Hey, I think it's a good idea to leave my kid brother with my alcoholic father. Nothing could go wrong with that."

Comment

Originally posted by AgentChaos
                      I guess since the dad was an alcoholic he named all his unforeseen kids “Jimmy”. I wonder how many more "Jimmy’s" are in the wood-work.

Comment

Yeah that was weird how she never met any of them.I rembered his confession from committed,I kinda thought he was an only child.

Comment

That's exactly what I thought! How come they never mentioned Jimmy had a younger brother?
                          Where was his family at the wedding? Oh I guess in LaLa Land with Gabe, the General and Lucy.

Comment

Originally posted by Saber
                            I guess since the dad was an alcoholic he named all his unforeseen kids “Jimmy”. I wonder how many more "Jimmy’s" are in the wood-work.
                            Is it wrong that I'm picturing Clark and Chloe doing the South Park bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Saber
                              I think he was a George Foreman fan!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎