No announcement yet.

Lost Trailer for 2010

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Trailer for 2010

What was with the cryptic trailer at the end of the episode..."LOST FOUND" or something to that effect?

"Destiny Found" I think is what it said.

Comment

Any guesses on what the opening scene for season 6 will be? I'm not even sure that 70's music will be playing during the scene.

Comment

Originally posted by myankskent
        Any guesses on what the opening scene for season 6 will be? I'm not even sure that 70's music will be playing during the scene.
        Its going to be someone who we haven't/we have seen before, doing something cryptic.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
          Its going to be someone who we haven't/we have seen before, doing something cryptic.
          Sounds like a safe bet.

Comment

Yeah, it'll most likely be a new character, with some kind of vintage music -- whether 70s or not, I have no idea. Maybe it'll be a flashforward to the FUTURE...

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

I have a feeling the opening for season 6 will be very similar to the opening of season 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Tabularasa
                I have a feeling the opening for season 6 will be very similar to the opening of season 1.
                I definitely think that the last season will be reminiscent of the first season. All good TV shows (and stories in general, IMO) throw back to the beginning when they are ending.

Not sure what the opening scene will be, but I do love the concept of "Destiny Found". It "Called" to them this season and for them to have "found" it sounds good to me. Sounds like closure and it'll be interesting to see what they do with it.

Comment

I have no clue what is going to happen next on this show. They do a good job in keeping it unknown.

At the end of the preview someone opens their eyes. Who do you think it is?

Comment

Possible spoiler:

Edit: Removed the spoiler

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍