Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? hated it? What did you think of The Incident?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? hated it? What did you think of The Incident?

what did you think of the finale?
    10 - Really good. The Incident changed my life.
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Hey Locke kill me I'm Jacob. No not really but this episode made me want to die.
    0%

I don't know what to vote. On one hand it was an interesting episode with good acting and on the other hand it gave twice as many questions once again with a huge cliffhanger.

Comment

ya that cliffhanger was awesome and next season being its last im going to cry

Comment

Awesome finale. If I didn't know any better, I'd get it off iTunes just for the re-watchability factor alone.

^_^ Bernard and Rose returned! And here I thought they'd died. Cool!

All the other stuff was awesome. Even if I didn't like Sawyer/Juliet, her death
        scene was very emotional.

I don't know how I can stand to wait until next year. It's going to be torture.

Edit:
        Oh, I let out this huge gasp when Sayid's wife got hit. I was like,
        'Of all the things to gasp over on this show I gasp at a hit and run?'
        It was very strange in a way.

Half a second before it happened I was thinking 'Yeah, that's a good way
        to get hit, lady.'

Called it! LOL!
        Last edited by Mini Wolfsbane; 05-13-2009, 09:34 PM.

Comment

I gave it an 8. Most everything about this episode was super-cool, but there were a few things that detracted from it a bit. For one, I also agree that there were SOOOOOO many questions raised in this episode, and it seems unlikely to me that they can truly answer all of them by series' end in May 2010. Additionally, I'm super-sad about Juliet's apparent passing. She was my favorite character ever since Charlie died, and now they got rid of her, too. I'm almost thinking that TPTB have a personal vendetta against me and my favorite characters.

It did have tons of cool stuff, though. Finally beginning to unravel the mystery of Jacob was cool, even though elements of his backstory make me a little leery as to what TPTB might be intending for how the show turns out. I loved seeing Rose and Bernard again, even if it DID seem WAY out of left field. I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED getting so many awesome flashbacks from pretty much all the major characters. Really cool stuff!

I guess overall it was a solid episode with lots of cool action and many new mysteries to solve. What lies in store for Season 6? We'll just have to wait and see...

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

Holy ****! I loved loved this episode. Def. the most intense one. I have a feeling Juliet will survive... there's gotta be a twist.

Comment

honestly nothing surprised me in tonights episoede as soon as I saw the box I said to myself I bet the real locke's dead body is in it and sur enough I was right and every flashback I knew who the characters where and that they were gonna run into jacob in thier flashbacks before it happened in fact as soon as Isaw jacob on the bench I said up iits when locke get thrown out the window and I was right when we saw jack hitting the vending machine I said jacob will show up and get jack's candy bar and sure enough I was right actually I think the only thing that shocked me was that ilana called richard a different form of the name richard and all he had to say was its richard. I still enjoyed it much more then I enjoyed heroes this season but I think this has to be my least favorite season of lost so far I hope next season I'm as excited as I was previous seasons.

Comment

I actually liked this season better than I did the last one, honestly, even though it's had its share of incredibly confusing and weird moments. And yeah, you could kind of predict that Jacob was going to show up in pretty much every flashback after he was in the first couple of them. Did anyone find it a bit ironic that the only flashback he DIDN'T show up for was Juliet's, and she was the one who ended up "dying?" Interesting... And I didn't guess that Locke's body was what was in the box at all, probably until I heard the sound of it hitting the sand right before they showed it. That's when I had a feeling that it was a person. Creepy!

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

I'm giving it a 10 and this has to be a contender for one of the best episodes ever. Don't know if it could beat The Constant, but wow. Amazing. For me, the last 15-10 minutes of the show made up for all the wrong things they did this season. I feel like they did leave questions but just answered a huge chunk regarding the dead people that seem to be brought back to life. We now know why Christian was walking around, seeming to be alive.

If there's one problem I had, Jack's reasoning for wanting to detonate the bomb made no real sense. If he now beleives in destiny, he should realize that their destiny is to come to the island. And I'm not a fan of this love triangle thing being one of the focuses of the overall story. But other then that, amazing, amazing. That was not a cliffhanger, it fell off the cliff and crashed to the ground!

Comment

10!

Comment

Originally posted by Tabularasa
                      If there's one problem I had, Jack's reasoning for wanting to detonate the bomb made no real sense. If he now beleives in destiny, he should realize that their destiny is to come to the island.
                      He believes it's his destiny to prevent the crash that caused and led to so much suffering and death. As we know, his obsession is with "fixing" things himself. He needs to be the one in control. A "destiny" that puts the fate of so many in his hands is right in line with this need.
                      Last edited by Xanderman; 01-31-2010, 08:11 PM.

Comment

But the reason he gave Sawyer was he was doing all this for Kate. I would've bought that he was doing it so he can fix all the bad things that happened to the losties over the years, but the fact that he was doing it so he could get back together with Kate was a bit much for me.

Comment

He wasn't doing it to get back together with Kate. He already accepted that he had her, and he lost her. Plus, how would erasing the crash get them back together? They wouldn't even know each other. This is how the scene between Jack and Sawyer went down:

Sawyer: What do you WANT, Jack?
                          Jack: I had her... I had her and I lost her.
                          Sawyer: ...Kate?? You want her back, just go and ask her!
                          Jack: No it's too late for that...
                          Sawyer: If what you're doing even works, you and Kate will be strangers, and she'll be in damned handcuffs.
                          Jack: If it's meant to be, it's meant to be.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎