Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Season 6 Spoilers (NO SERIES FINALE SPOILERS)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

well we have a long long long long time to speculate about it lol. and the only people who know are the writers lol.

Comment

Damon & Carlton are usually at comic con which is in like July so hopefully they stay true to the tradition they kept for the last 2 years and throw us some hints as to what's gonna happen in season 6.

Comment

ya that would be cool. im sure they will give out some info.

Comment

Some news on Juliet according to Ausiello and other sources:

Juliet may not acutally be dead. What was thought to be just a few apperances in either flash-back or vision, now seems like Elizabeth Mitchell may acutally appear in 8 out of the 16 final episodes. That is the rumor. Ausiello says she's going to be contracted for an unspecfified amount of episodes. She won't be a regular but she will be guest starring. All the negoiations sounds like she's going to be more then just turning up now and then. So Juliet fans rejoice! It looks like we will have Juliet for the final season!

Comment

so what is it no one died then? or was locke the death? im thinking juliet was the death but perhaps seeing how that V series goes she will either be back or not since lost would come in mid season and V would know if its picked up before then. unless the pull a lex and she got transported in the future but she is all disfigured from the bomb that hit her so like lex she will be a burn vitctim with a hannible lector mask lol.

Comment

Well also, V is an ABC show. I doubt she'll be in more then half of the episodes next year. She could even come back in the second part of the show. I know they're doing the same thing with Sonya Wagner who will be starring in Flash-foreward. And even Matthew Fox balanced being a main character on Lost and doing a few movies on the side. I think Locke was the death. They never said if Juliet was dead.

Comment

ya thats true if its abc they wouldnt have contractual issues as if it was a different network. although if one show is filmed one place and another show another they might be too cheap to pay to fly the ator back and forth lol. i head they are cancelling samantha who because of bedget or something. i dont watch it but seems stupid to cancell a show cause of the budget and not ratings.

ya but movies are usually different. its usually you can do a series and a movie but usually cant do 2 series. if they do 2 series its rare. not often you see someone on 2 shows being regulars or in a lot of episodes. guess we will see.

ya could be locke was the death. it was shocking but not emotional and they mentioned an emotional death and that would of been juliet. i think its was implied she died since the bomb went boom but who knows what the will pull out in the premiere. but that locke death was like what the heck. we saw him in the casket a couple seasons ago and was like whoa locke is dead then he comes back to life and it was like what the heck then we see that he was always dead. i must admit LOST had a pretty good suprise twist there.

i wonder if they would explain how blackshirt/fake locke knew so much about locke. he took lockes memories and stuff or something. could be another hint he could be smokey since smokey knows everything about everyone. such a headche trying to unravel everything.

Comment

Yeah it could be smokey, but I don't remember smokey "scanning" Locke. Unless he did it in "Walkabout", but Locke said he saw a white light, not the smoke monster. Also, it's still posible Juliet is dead but she could come back. It's just that everything coming out about her doing V & Lost makes me think that she'll just be missing for awhile and they show up.

There's a theory that the island kept her alive after she fell. Kind of like how Charlie was supposed to die on the plane but the island kept him alive so that he could unjam the signal and as soon as that was over, he died. Either way, I'm glad she'll still be on the show in some way or another. I personally really enjoyed Sawyer/Juliet and I'd hate for it to go back to "who will kate choose?"

Comment

ya the whole smokey thing while makes some sense it still makes no sense at all

ya thats true the island could keep her alive for whatever reason guess we will see what happens.

Comment

In a recent interview Damon Lindleof tells all about Libby and Eko:

1.) They approached Cythia Watros (Libby) several times on closing the book on Libby's storyline but she doesn't want to return.

2.) They had a 4 season arc for Mr. Eko, but AAA didn't want to live in Hawaii

Comment

well maybe they can finish off the libby story by word of mouth and not so much actually seeing her.

oh i wonder what his arc would of been but i didnt think we needed much more of him anyway although im wonder about the plane his brother was on and why it crashed on the island. could that one have crashed when desmond almost didnt make it and it could of let out a little bit of energy.

Comment

im wondering if locke could of been black shirt kind of for the whole series. i was watching an episode from season 1 and he knew that is was going to rain before it rained. could it be when he came to the island and crashed and the island healed him he was already somewhat controlled by the island? he did seem like a know it all and connected to the island since he landed. could it be that black shirt was part of him and when he died black shirt was able to ressurect using part of the soul he was using?

Comment

In African jungles and rain forests, you can predict when it's going to rain based on their pattern. I think Locke just picked it up, he did have experience in tracking, assuming he had been in a jungle at one point and time. I don't think he was controlled or that he was black shirt because theres soooooooo much that he didn't know. He also almost caused the end of the island and the world by refusing to push the button.

Comment

true i guess but he was ment to not push the button or else half the stuff wouldnt have happened and we will still be pushing the button lol. but guess your right he might just understand stuff better. but still with him being able to walk when his spine snapped seemed to have had more influence then the magnetic force that cured jin and rose. uness it had to do when jacob touched him or something.

Comment

Yeah, Jacob could've touched him when everyone was going nuts because of the plane crash and Locke was still knocked out.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎