Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Season 6 Spoilers (NO SERIES FINALE SPOILERS)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah Ben could've been lying, unless Whitmore paid a driver to run over Nadia.

Also another thing I caught was in season 4 in "Cabin Fever" Ben mentions to Hurley that he wasn't the one who ordered the purge of the Dharma, it was their leader. He then tells Hurley he wasn't always the leader. So was it Jacob who ordered the purge or could it be Whitmore? The others were already at the Dharma houses when Whitmore was banished. I can't see Jacob telling Richard to kill everyone.

And if Richard is immortal because Jacob made it that way, now that Jacob's dead, does that mean Richard is no longer immortal?

Comment

ya im confused too. it always seemed like ben caused the dharma people to be killed but maybe it wasnt exxactly that direct to what we saw. could of been jacob telling them to do it for some reason. hope we find out what exactly caused the purge.

good question have no clue if itwould work like that or if once the immortality is made it stays forever.

i wonder what the loophole thing is and why they need to have one.

if blackshirt and smokey are different does smokey like blackshrt more then jacob? cause alex/smokey told ben to obey locke. smokey knows peoples inner souls so smokey would have known that locke wasnt locke right? smokey would of probably just said locke to make sure ben didnt learn the truth. maybe smokey wanted jacob killed. and if thats the case why would smokey need someone else to do the killing?

Comment

Well there's 2 different way this could go

-if black shirt=Smokey, then maybe there's something about Jacob that Smokey can't get to? Kind of like the fence they put up so smokey wouldn't come into Dharmaville.

-if black shirt is seperate, maybe he can't touch humans. Remember when Locke asked Christian to help him up and Christian said he couldn't? But then he did push Jacob into the fire... and if they are seperate, maybe black shirt can control smokey or they're working on the same team.

Comment

The show V that Elizabeth Mitchell is guest starring in is in trouble now when ABC said it may end up being a midseason contender for 5- 7 episodes. I think Elizabeth as Juliet will be back!

Comment

Yeah, she's supposed to guest star in at least 2 episodes next season. I doubt that she'll be back as a regular though.

Comment

Originally posted by Tabularasa
              Well there's 2 different way this could go

-if black shirt=Smokey, then maybe there's something about Jacob that Smokey can't get to? Kind of like the fence they put up so smokey wouldn't come into Dharmaville.

-if black shirt is seperate, maybe he can't touch humans. Remember when Locke asked Christian to help him up and Christian said he couldn't? But then he did push Jacob into the fire... and if they are seperate, maybe black shirt can control smokey or they're working on the same team.
              ya could be jacob has some force field energy around him.

i think black shirt and christian are different cause christian said locke would help them be reunited with the other losties and obviously locke didnt unless christian was lying too. also couldnt christian just do something to have jacob killed? why would fake locke be needed?

Comment

Na, I think black shirt/smokey was pretending to be Christian to set up Locke. He figures out the only way to get to Jacob is to be Locke. So he tells Locke, in the cabin, to move the island, knowing it's gonna mess with the time space thingy. He also knows the only way Locke would lave the island is to "save" the island. So Christian tells Locke in the well, that he needs to bring everyone back and that he we will need to die.

I'm not sure why black shirt/smokey would need for everyone to come back, maybe that's something later in his plan. But I think black shirt/smokey was setting Lock up since season 4.

Comment

im sure we will find out that everything thats happened is going to wind up being one giant set up by someone. im still confused about who is good and who is bad. ben always seems good at one point and bad at another point and same with widmore good bad good bad. now black shirt seems bad but maybe it will turn out he is good and maybe jacob is the real bad guy. have no clue how it will end. maybe everyone is niether good or bad and they are just human lol.

im wondering how everyone coming back to the island will play out and if aaron and waltwill return ever. also wonder if the speculation of aaron being jacob is right then how did that happen lol.

all i have to say is the outcome of this series better be good cause the whole series has been great and would stink if it ended with noting happening or just hurley being crazy or just some dream or a bedtime story someone tells.

Comment

lol I'm not sure where people are coming up with Aaron=Jacob. I think the only resemblence they have is blonde hair.

Comment

ya well guess we have to wait and see lol.

i was thinking that maybe black shirt/fake locke could be Hanso. Early seasons we have always heard of the hanso foundation sending darhma to the island and how hanso had the book from the black rock. could it be possible that fake locke/black shirt can be hanso?

Fake Locke Black Shirt sounds like a pirate name

Comment

Not sure, haven't heard much from Hanso lately. I think that was a season 2/season 3 thing. All I know is Whitmore has the black rock book now.

Comment

ya it just poped in my head like wait hanso plays a role but we never met him so its like hm could he be hanso. at this point it can turn out the walt is hanso lol. no one is who you think they are anymore.

im wondering if the ghost in jacobs shack could of been black shirt and the help ment help me come back to life and kill jacob.

Comment

I'll have to look on wikipedia but I recall an online game between season 2 & 3 that dealt with Hanso because it was something the writers weren't gonna get to in the acutual show.

Comment

oh really. thats cool. guess black shirt wont be hanso then so now we just have to figure out who he realy is lol.

Comment

Yeah, I'm starting to think he's smokey

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎