Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did destroying the crystal save Kandor?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by latingirl
    I Think that whatever is talking with Tess, it is not interesting to save the Humanity or Kandor's People,

they or he/she wants to eliminated clark to the scene in order to have a clean route to conquer the Earth... LIKE ZOD with NOT PZ crystal Clark has all probabilities to die during his fight against DD
    and Tess will be kill during her journey to help "kandor" for the Owner of the Voice in the Orbit....
    If Clark kills or gets rid of Doomsday does that defeat the plans for Kandor? It doesn't add up for me. Does earth have to be destroyed as Zod has always planned or does he just want all humans destroyed and the miniature people to replace them (us)?

Comment

Originally posted by galatians221
      If Clark kills or gets rid of Doomsday does that defeat the plans for Kandor? It doesn't add up for me. Does earth have to be destroyed as Zod has always planned or does he just want all humans destroyed and the miniature people to replace them (us)?
      exactly: Zod is coming.
      maybe the Kandor's story is a trick to manipulated Tess.
      No Clark, No opponent to Zod.. easy way to destroy the Earth and rise NK or whatever he wants call it

Comment

I think this is just great. If Zod is coming, can he destroy Smallville and force everyone to becaome part of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles?

Comment

Originally posted by latingirl
          exactly: Zod is coming.
          maybe the Kandor's story is a trick to manipulated Tess.
          No Clark, No opponent to Zod.. easy way to destroy the Earth and rise NK or whatever he wants call it

So.........if Clark defeats Doomsday Zod is defeated also????

Comment

Originally posted by KryptoKnight
            I think this is just great. If Zod is coming, can he destroy Smallville and force everyone to becaome part of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles?
            LOL Well they did do a Terminator VS Superman in the comics so It wouldn't really be a mythos violation

Comment

So.........if Clark defeats Doomsday Zod is defeated also????
              yes and Not

if Clarks defeats DD next week the answer i think is YEs, BUT we know that this is not PS plan
              meanwhile Clark defeat DD and spent 1 more episode to looking for LOIS during the Next Season, Zod could have enough time to escape and he will Take a littler time to planning his return to Metropolis to make Clark's Life DARk like PS said it ...

Tough future time to Clark

Comment

If it truly is the Eradicator then this might be the reason he/it wanted the crystal destroyed: so that Clark would have no choice but to kill Doomsday. The Eradicator wants to turn Clark into what thinks to be the "ideal Kryptonian". In the comics he once brainwashed Superman into a ruthless being who almost committed murder. When the Eradicator became the "hero" called the Last Son of Krypton, "he" did not hesitate to use brutal force. He/it probably wants Clark to learn to kill and become a ruthless soldier of sorts. Remember that it was talking about some prophecy that Kal El has to fulfill. Probably it has to do with bringing Kandor back. Perhaps it considers becoming the "ideal Kryptonian" is the only way that Clark can "save" Kandor and/or recreate Krypton on Earth via Kandor. And since Tess is helping it to achieve this, she is indirectly becoming Kandor's saviour from its POV.

Kandor could be trapped inside the PZ or the Survival Zone (hopefully it's the latter).
                Last edited by Exedore; 05-08-2009, 04:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Exedore
                  If it truly is the Eradicator then this might be the reason he/it wanted the crystal destroyed: so that Clark would have no choice but to kill Doomsday. The Eradicator wants to turn Clark into what thinks to be the "ideal Kryptonian". In the comics he once brainwashed Superman into a ruthless being who almost committed murder. When the Eradicator became the "hero" called the Last Son of Krypton, "he" did not hesitate to use brutal force. He/it probably wants Clark to learn to kill and become a ruthless soldier of sorts. Remember that it was talking about some prophecy that Kal El has to fulfill. Probably it has to do with bringing Kandor back. Perhaps it considers becoming the "ideal Kryptonian" is the only way that Clark can "save" Kandor and/or recreate Krypton on Earth via Kandor. And since Tess is helping it to achieve this, she is indirectly becoming Kandor's saviour from its POV.

Kandor could be trapped inside the PZ or the Survival Zone (hopefully it's the latter).
                  This is so complicated. I just wish Clark could fly. This stuff should not be taking place with Clark not yet fully Superman. What a mess.

Comment

the kandor storyline looks like it could be awesome i hope they do it justice with it being rescued and taken back to the fortress of solitude and clark gets to go in the bottle as it were some sought of batman cross over would be good for season nine along the lines of "FOR THE MAN WHO HAS EVERYTHING" storyline with wonderwomen

Comment

see for me, i own and read a book called The Last Days of Krypton (amazing book if you want to find out what happened before Kal-El got sent to Earth) and to me, that's the bible for how Superman should be followed. Jor-El and Zor-el were brothers and allies not enemies. Jor-el and Zor-el tried to protest everything Zod did and when Zod started taking over Krypton, he attacked Kryptonian cities such as Kandor and Argo City (the city where Zor-El resided). Brainiac bottled up Kandor and Zod continued his pursuit of total domination but Zor-El had constructed a force field device along with the help of Jor-El and it made a bubble around Argo City. When Krypton self-imploded, Argo City was preserved and sent off to space. Kara was yet to be born in this book and that's why she was younger than Clark instead of older cuz she was sent first. I dunno why it would be Kandor unless they're talking about saving the bottled city.

Comment

I think Zod is involved in this

Comment

This is so complicated.
                          Here, let me try to make it simpler:

• The Eradicator is a Kryptonian device that believes Clark has to be a ruthless being who does not hesitate to kill in order to become the "ideal Kryptonian"
                          • It has concluded that leaving Clark no option other than to kill Doomsday is the only way to make him the "ideal Kryptonian"
                          • There is some prophecy about saving Kandor and the Eradicator thinks only the "ideal Kryptonian" can save Kandor and/or recreate it on Earth
                          • Since Tess is helping it, she is indirectly becoming Kandor's saviour

I just wish Clark could fly.
                          Same here.

This stuff should not be taking place with Clark not yet fully Superman. What a mess.
                          Well SV's been bringing in Superman stuff into a pre-Superman Clark's life for years now. It's hardly new. Sad but what can we do?

Comment

Here, let me try to make it simpler:

• The Eradicator is a Kryptonian device that believes Clark has to be a ruthless being who does not hesitate to kill in order to become the "ideal Kryptonian"
                            • It has concluded that leaving Clark no option other than to kill Doomsday is the only way to make him the "ideal Kryptonian"
                            • There is some prophecy about saving Kandor and the Eradicator thinks only the "ideal Kryptonian" can save Kandor and/or recreate it on Earth
                            • Since Tess is helping it, she is indirectly becoming Kandor's saviour
                            To me it could either be Eradicator(makes the most sense), Zod(since post ifinitie crisis Zod swore to save Kandor/have revenge on Brainiac), Jor-el (He also is dedicated to finding Kandor), Zor-el(in Smallville he swore he would find a way to save Kandor)

Same here.
                            Flying doesn't define Superman. It's his actions. Clark/Superman in the early Superman stories could not fly but instead leap over 20 stories building and 1/8th of a mile and he was still doing everything He did to help people.

Well SV's been bringing in Superman stuff into a pre-Superman Clark's life for years now. It's hardly new. Sad but what can we do?
                            SV took elements from the silver age and the movies as well as every form of media. In the silver age Superboy stories Clark met Superboy first meets Perry White ,Lois Lane, Jimmy Olsen , Bruce Wayne (Batman),, Oliver Queen (Green Arrow) , Aquaboy (Aquaman) ,Zod and other Phantom Zone villains, Bizarro, The Kryptonite Kid and his dog, the Superboy Revenge Squad/Superman Revenge Sqaud, Mister Mxyzptlk, Lex Luthor, Kryptonite, Legion members, Robin and Supergirl way before he becomes Superman as well as Clark's parents dying as a kid. Also they take things from John Bryne Superman stories like Clark a football player, and things from the Superman movie like Johnathan Kent dying of a heart attack, Fortress of Solitude, various lines and actions as well as other media( Superman the animated series/Justice League/Justice League Unlimited/DCAU,Lois and Clark: the New Adventures of Superman, etc) while staying as an elseworld/Ultimate Superman story so it's not anything new/no big deal
                            Last edited by ironman29758; 05-08-2009, 06:31 PM.

Comment

^ Yes well, flight is somehow exempt from all the Superman things they bring into pre-Superman Clark's life.

Comment

It doesn't but Tess thinks it does...She has been convinced that by Clark fulfilling his destiny, he will be Christ like figure who can save Kandar.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎