Which was the bigger let down?

Ruby not being killed
    Sam going darkside for real
    Castiel's actions
    Ruby didn't get killed
    0%
    Sam went Dark Side for reals
    0%
    Castiel's Actions throughout the whole episode!
    0%
    All of the above
    0%
    No let downs for me, happy as a clam
    0%
    Other
    0%

ruby not being killed lol

Comment

All the above but really Ruby not dying

Overall that was my big let down but I love it all. Okay except ruby living

Comment

To me it was the bigger let down to let Ruby live but I will enjoy it all the more when she really gets it.

Comment

I was sure Ruby's throat was going to become a demon blood fountain.

Comment

Ruby needs to get gone. Soon. Like, a year ago.

Comment

I was so hoping Dean would kill Ruby. I hope she finally dies in the finale.

Comment

Ruby needs to die. She's been annoying since Eric brought her in in season 3... he changed the actress but its still the same pain in the rear character... only worse.

Comment

GRRRR RUUUBBBYYYY
                  She just needs to go. Enough is enough

Comment

Wow, lots of hate for Ruby. Why? I think she's great. It's already been revealed that angels can be bad. Uriel and his converts (and of course, Lucifer himself) were all angels. Why can't a demon be good? Or maybe she's trying to be good, but her experiences in Hell are twisting it. She wants to avert the end of the world, but can't see the harm in addicting Sam to her blood and breaking up a family. Or maybe she does see the harm, but like the angels thinks that sacrifices are necessary.

This is all speculation, of course. I just think that it would be really... boring, I guess, if she turned out to be working for the baddies all along. It's so predictable.

To answer the question in the topic, I would say that Castiel's behavior was the biggest let-down. All this character development, making him a more human likable character, and it's all undone. I'm interested to see how it will turn out. Is Cas pretending for the benefit of his superiors? Has he truly "seen the errors of his ways", and does this mean that his relationship with the Winchesters will sour significantly? Has he been brainwashed, and will he throw it off at an opportune moment?

Comment

For me, the biggest let down was that Dean let Sam walk away. That he couldn't "trust" Sam as Sam wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by He Who Lurks
                        Wow, lots of hate for Ruby. Why? I think she's great. It's already been revealed that angels can be bad. Uriel and his converts (and of course, Lucifer himself) were all angels. Why can't a demon be good? Or maybe she's trying to be good, but her experiences in Hell are twisting it. She wants to avert the end of the world, but can't see the harm in addicting Sam to her blood and breaking up a family. Or maybe she does see the harm, but like the angels thinks that sacrifices are necessary.

This is all speculation, of course. I just think that it would be really... boring, I guess, if she turned out to be working for the baddies all along. It's so predictable.
                        I dislike Ruby because of what she does to Sammy. Getting him hooked on demon blood is not cool and it drove the winchesters apart. I also don't trust her, shes a demon and is probably leading Sam on like Dean said. Dean has a pretty good track record about being right. You do have a good point about it being predictable if she was working with the bad guys..but we'll just have to see

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎