Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best penultimate episode of the series?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

How come so many of you like Calling so much? Maybe I should rewatch the episode. I liked Prototype and Injustice

Comment

First time I ever voted for a current season episode. These were all pretty good except for Forever

Comment

Prototype and Quest are still my favs

Comment

Calling, sadly.

Comment

Lool, I didn't look at the resulting before I voted. But it seems I am like the majority : I voted Calling and Injustice. To me, there were the best.

Comment

Easy choice. Calling.

Comment

prototype was awesome!
                Injustice
                obscura
                calling

Comment

Easy choice. Calling hands down!

Comment

Prototype or Obscura... Prototype or Obscura...

Obscura wins by a hair's breadth. Obscura, Prototype, Forever.

Maybe I should rewatch Calling, too. I can't for the life of me even remember what that was all about

Comment

Oracle.
                      Brainiac fan here

Comment

I didn't really like the Calling. It didnt even register in my mind as a contender. Wow, who knew?

I voted for both Prototype (fave) and Injustice (second fave).

Lewis

Comment

calling!!

Comment

Originally posted by Animation
                            I didn't really like the Calling.
                            I just rewatched Calling and while not bad I have to agree.

Let's see

Clana kiss, then they break up(wooohooo just what we need angst) but by the end of the episode they Kiss again(I think that is the record for the most break ups and makeups in 1 episode), then Clark's jackass of an AI father calls out to him(he is going to "rule the world" and even worse become a depressed fool who does something idiotic, because "it's all his fault")

In the meantime

In 42 minutes of episode we see our hero Clark Kent, do one thing that could remotely be considered heroic as he hunts down the evil Dr Waldon, who shoots out a firebeam out of his hand to blow himself up. Cool Special Effect I must say.

We find out that Clark's evil Mom denied ever giving him birthday parties for the first 13 years he was on the Earth, but thankfully the wonderful Lana broke evil mom's witchy ways buy baking Clark a cake

Clark gives a speech for Lex and Helen that is really a speech about him and Lana. *wink* *wink* Sadly it took 4 years for him to follow his own advice and actually go for it in reguards to Lana(that after she was married to the Groom Clark was giving the speech to in this episode)

and oh yeah

WAH WAH WAH, Clark Kissed Lana, Chloe runs off crying(just what we need more angst, as if the Clark and Lana rollercoaster wasn't enough this episode) ready to accept Lionel's wonderful offer to stab her future BFF in the back(was Chloe turning on Clark really needed, came off like Drama for the sake of Drama)

The more I think about it, an episode like that makes me have a new found respect for an episode that Clark Kent faces a guy who seems to want High School to live on forever and freezes people and brings then to an old building, because you know we actually see Clark do hero stuff in that plus the added bonus that there is no angst and stuff that makes Clark (or any other character for that matter) depressed
                            Last edited by Supsfan; 06-24-2009, 03:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎