This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

when it started, i swear i had heard it somewhere before... now it's killing me

Comment

We're not the only ones looking for it... Facebook has a thread started to finding this song lol.... it really was probably the best song used this season, and part of that is probably because its so hard to find.

Comment

Originally posted by Croweyes1121
        Relax, folks. I'm on it. As always.
        I knew you wouldn't let the fans down!

Comment

i really liked the song at the end of Requeim the Killers-Goodnight,Travel Well... but this song was better, plzz find it someone cuz my Shazzam app on my iPhone didnt even recognize it

Comment

I hope it's not another "ease my pain" unreleased song.. I actually wish I could get my hands on both songs.

Comment

Do you know what the song is, buddy? Or are you just playing with us??

Comment

I really want this tune.

Wow, did not think I'd be unable to find it.

Comment

The song choice could have been better, but the music score was awesome as always!

Comment

I thought i was the only one looking for the music used on this episode...i am surprised

----- Added 37 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Lilah
                    We're not the only ones looking for it... Facebook has a thread started to finding this song lol.... it really was probably the best song used this season, and part of that is probably because its so hard to find.
                    Can you share the link to the facebook
                    Last edited by tckrockz; 05-01-2009, 05:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by smallvillebuddy
                      actually i was finally able to get that song lol its listed on some site then with downloader for firefox still want it?
                      I really want that "Ease my Pain" song too...!
                      Last edited by Rab; 05-01-2009, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Hi I'm a noob. Any luck finding the name of the song?? I've been watching Smallville since it began

Comment

Any luck finding it yet? i really likd the song.

Comment

The song last night was excellent! I really hope that someone is successful in finding out the title/artist. I like everyone else googled it and came up with absolutely nothing.

I'd like "Ease My Pain" as well...

Comment

Any lck yet that song is awesome i would love that song also "ease my pain " if anyone can hook it up thanks

Comment

Originally posted by smallvillebuddy
                                actually i was finally able to get that song lol its listed on some site then with downloader for firefox still want it?
                                I'd like that song too! I love it and I never found it

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎