36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah! He's awesome now!

24 66.67%
  • Meh, he's still just ok

9 25.00%
  • Other Opinions

3 8.33%

Parkman this season

Parkman has greatly improved both in character and in power level this volume. I am waiting for him to take more of a leadership role because he would make a much better leader than Nathan.

However, as smooth as Parkman's power is sometimes I think he is on the verge of going darkside like his dad. Makes his character interesting.

Of all the characters this season/volume, I feel like Parkman is the most improved.

Parkman in my opininon needs to embrace his darker side. He's too much of a nice guy and little dirt/blood on his hands would do him some good.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorrenegade
    Parkman in my opininon needs to embrace his darker side. He's too much of a nice guy and little dirt/blood on his hands would do him some good.
    While I agree with you that this would make for good entertainment as fans, it's basically the 101 of what not to do as a "hero". As a villain...well, different story.

Matt has stated that he does not want to be like his dad. I certainly want to see him stay on the good side. (What's the opposite of the dark side? The bright side? That's where I want him to stay.)

I don't see Parkman going to the "dark side". I just don't feel it.

Ok maybe not an all out embracing of his dark side, but more so a fighting the temptation of the dark side. I get the sense his father at one time was how we see Matt now. Maybe the power was just to much of a corruptor of his character. This is what I'd like to see Matt take on.

Parkman is awesome.He wants to protect his familly so,he has a motivation to stay on the good side.

Parkman is both a cool character as well as funny the 'special agent' badge scene had me in stitches.

Forum Whiz GottaLoveHotSuperHeros's Avatar
    I liked him before all this bad stuff happened to him.

New In Town
    too bad the character, actor, dialogue, love interests and power usage all suc.

Other than that though - great idea. That way we can be sure there is no season 5

Matt is a precog. He should have known that Nathan was going to die and what to do.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

He didn't even try to see the future.
    Last edited by targis; 04-29-2009 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Forum Regular samwinchestermustdie's Avatar
    He has been awesome this season. He's almost getting too powerful now tho. Which on this show either means death or a diminishing of powers.