Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#2-22 "Chuck vs the Ring" (Season 2 Finale)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the long gap will hurt it like it did with Kyle xy

Comment

• Mr. Roboto

----- Added 29 Minutes later -----

That finale was awesome.

Guys, I know kung fu
      Last edited by targis; 01-09-2010, 03:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• This was not only the best episode of the season but it might just be the best episode of Chuck to date. It was (I have to!) awesome! And I see most agree with me as the votes are for either 10 or 9, nothing below that.

The lovelies:
        The Buy-Moria flag, Chuck and Casey quitting, Emmett thinking Chuck has a crush on him (!), inviting Chuck to work on the new Intersect and Chuck saying no. Chuck thanking Casey and hugging him. Finding out that Sarah's going to be working on the Intersect with Bryce and the Intersect going to Bryce now.

Chuck getting drunk and Roark appearing Morgan stalling the wedding, Bryce admitting he knows Orion and that he was protecting Chuck on his say so (!), then Bryce and Orion coming to the rescue.

Jeffster! Mr. Roboto! Woody and Honey, the Awesomes and Woody calling Lester an "Indian Lesbian". Bryce saving Chuck again, Casey and his team dropping in, Orion taking Ted out.

Jeffster's fireworks and setting off the alarm, the team putting the wedding together and then Chuck and Orion walking Ellie down the aisle. (Did anyone notice the minister who married them was a woman? Cool. I wonder if she was NSA or something?)

Sarah saying no to Bryce and Chuck crying at the wedding.

The Ring guy shooting Roark and then killing everyone but Casey (because Casey once saved him?), Bryce and Orion at the party and Orion flashing?! Finding out Orion loaded himself with an early version of the Intersect (bartowski means Intersect apparently!) and then going after Bryce.

Bryce shot, Chuck sneaking inside, Bryce "dying" (it's in quotes because Bryce has died before and come back! I know Bomer's got his own show now but I love Bryce Larkin and hope he returns in some form or another; I still want to know more about him and Orion too!), Chuck choosing to download the Intersect (it took all night to do it when Bryce sent it to him in the Pilot and this time only minutes. Huh.) and then, of course--

"Guys. I know Kung Fu."

Just...wow! Best. Episode.

it was a great episode, a good cliffhanger and a fantastic way to end the season. I'm just glad I didn't have to wait the 8 months everyone else did (that's the plus of getting into fandom late.).

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎