Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by xrayvision
    I'm so pissed because many parts of my copy of Lazarus Rising got mysteriously taped over. I know Castiel's appearance is one of the parts that I lost. I wish they showed that episode during the repeats they were airing but it seems like I won't be able to see it until the episode comes out on DVD. It was my favorite episode of the season too.
    Aw man that stinks You can watch on the CW I think? They will probably give a short recap but yeah they should have shown it to refresh people.

Comment

• Originally posted by xrayvision
      Wow, I didn't know that. I wonder if Jimmy will be one of the angels siding with the demons.
      Yeah the only reason I know is because I was doing a paper on Karla Homolka, and was watching clips from 'Karla', a movie based on her and her serial killer husband, Paul Bernardo. Laura Prepon from That 70s show played Homolka. And I was like 'Hey, that's the guy who played Castiel'. Let's just say he is really creepy in that movie.

Comment

• Yeah I saw that, he was crrazzzyyy

Comment

• Okay, who liked the cute comfort moment where Dean was stopping Sam's bleeding? Was I the only one who was dying for Sam to lay his head on Dean's shoulder or something adorable like that?! I can't be the only one here!!!

----- Added 20 Minutes later -----

Found the Kim Manners reference. Right when Adam comes in demanding to know who Sam & Dean really are, there's some sort of standee that has an old picture of Kim on it. I can't tell what it is with my little 13" TV here; can someone else see it more clearly?
          Last edited by smallvilleusedtobegood; 04-23-2009, 08:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎