No announcement yet.

So...Matt never really loved Daphne?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So...Matt never really loved Daphne?

Matt yearns for a life with Janice again? I honestly cannot blame the man...but seriously...what a HORRIBLE way to undermine the character of Daphne.

Matt luvs both of them i guess.

Comment

Yeah, but maybe she'll get a mention or something...... I feel like they rushed Parkman out of the storyline. I know they might be building towards the importance of the baby but still....

Comment

He wasn't in "LOVE" with Daphne. Just the ideal life he had with her while in the future, that's what Matt loved.

Comment

You really don't think he was not in love with her? Re-watch "Cold Snap" please.

Comment

Yeah it played out as a dream. Even Daphne called him on his infatuation with her.

Comment

i loved daphnee but i dont think they were a perfect couple but janice and matt are perfect they have a baby together. Also i have a feeling that we will find out janice has a power.

Comment

I don't think that he loved either woman less. Janice was his wife. She left him. He hadn't heard from her in a long time. He fell in love with Daphne, but I think now that Janice is back he can try to have his family back.

I missed Janice with Matt... and now that there's a kid involved, makes their story that much better.

Comment

i think i like matts story now and i will be tuning in to find out what happens to him.

Comment

Well, regardless of what was meant to be shown (emotionally) between Matt and Daphne...if she hadn't died he would still be infatuated with her, and Janice would still be taking a back seat/being forgotten about. IF they decide to take Matt in this new direction, and place him back with Janice...that quite possibly ruins one of the best visual moments of the show when we saw Daphne die. It's just poor writing.

Comment

no i like this story arc

Comment

I almost got the idea that Daphne was a rebound relationship. Now it seems like he's trying to rebound again. Poor guy should just take a break. He's had a couple of rough relationships...

Comment

i hope he ends up in a good relationship in the end

Comment

I do too. He tries so hard. I feel for the guy.

Comment

[Mod Edit]
                              Last edited by STFanatic; 04-20-2009, 07:45 PM. Reason: Violation of KryptonSite Rule #4

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎