Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Some Like It Hoth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Some Like It Hoth?

what did you think?
    10- Don't hassle the Hoth. This episode was great.
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Ok go ahead, hassle the Hoth.
    0%

I thought it was pretty good but I was always just happy with all the Star Wars references lol. Plus I liked learning a tiny bit more about another character.

Comment

Great episode.

Comment

This episode was VERY good. I missed seeing some of the characters, but I know they can't show what EVERYbody is doing all the time. I wonder when Sayid's going to come back into the picture? Anyway, here are my thoughts... I LOVED learning about Miles' history, and I was SO glad that we got some flashbacks from him. He's a lot more interesting to me now. I like it that he's finally getting fleshed out and that he's gotten to meet his dad. It's cool seeing some of the DHARMA stations getting built behind the scenes. I thought Hurley was really going to freak out more when they started stamping the numbers. It was HILARIOUS that Hurley was writing the story and script for "The Empire Strikes Back!" LOL! I LOVE Star Wars and any references to it (the original trilogy, anyway). Things are getting worse and worse for Juliet, Sawyer, Kate, and Jack, and the situation that they've been dragged into. I don't know how it will all turn out, but something tells me it ain't gonna be pretty. I'm pretty mad at Miles for not taking that tape with him or destroying it. I know he was interrupted by Horace, but seriously, keep your mind on the important stuff, dude! I also really enjoyed seeing Naomi again. Who do you think those guys in the van were working for? Ben or a third party? Do you think Alana is working with them, since they made the same comment about what's at the foot of the statue?

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

Eh, I thought this was pretty much filler material. I think Miles is a very interesting character, but his back story was pretty boring especially with ANOTHER character having daddy issues. We found out Dr. Candle is Miles' father which is something people have been theorizing about since the premire so nothing big there. I felt like they had an oppertunity for comedy gold with Miles and Hurley after their time travel talk, but it really died down this episode. Overall, after Dead is dead, this was pretty much a let down. The whole 1977 storyline is just getting really old for me.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎