No announcement yet.

New Power???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Power???

Did anyone notice that guy trying to protect Alice? I don't know who it was but his ability seemed new to me. At first I thought it was her father, but it really could have been anyone!

I think it was just a random other person there who didn't like them picking on a kid. But he had some kinda soundwave power it looked like. I'm sure there are other powers we haven't seen. But some we might not see again since they've been killed off.....

whatever happened to that flying kid lol??

Comment

you mean the claire's love interest from season 2 (forgotten his name lol) yeah i was wondering what happened to him, how did they end his arc?

Comment

that was her dad i think. And it could of been anything. Woulda been the first time they used special effects for TK though

Comment

Originally posted by ash91
          you mean the claire's love interest from season 2 (forgotten his name lol) yeah i was wondering what happened to him, how did they end his arc?
          guess the same way they ended that guy's that could breath under water.....

Comment

The online comic shows that West (the flying kid) and Adam (the water kid) meeting up with Noah on his way to The desert. The gov. coming and Noah flying off with West and Adam swimming off in the river off the bridge.

Comment

Yeah I saw that novel too

Comment

Originally posted by ash91
                Your talking abou the flying kid West. I thought it would make a good storyline if Sylar found West took his abillity then turned into him. He would be living as west and he would have Claire as a girlfriend. Hey he dose want to ruin Noah life.
                I think that might have been some kind of energy wave which knock people back.

Comment

Originally posted by kp1984
                  Your talking abou the flying kid West. I thought it would make a good storyline if Sylar found West took his abillity then turned into him. He would be living as west and he would have Claire as a girlfriend. Hey he dose want to ruin Noah life.
                  I think that might have been some kind of energy wave which knock people back.
                  that would be cool.

Comment

It looked like a force-field projection ability. I thought it was her dad. What I don't get is, the place was for kids, yet Angela said thats where her parents died.

Comment

In the beginning of the episode Angela and Alice were surrounded by their parents. Chandra told them that thier mom and dad were bunking across from them in the same quadrant. I did re-watch the episode and it did look like it was Alice's dad who stepped forward to save her from Chandra.

Comment

Originally posted by Superboy2
                        It looked like a force-field projection ability. I thought it was her dad. What I don't get is, the place was for kids, yet Angela said thats where her parents died.
                        her whole family went stayed there, as it was a genetic thing and so i think they were all being researched. i think they said that the parents were staying on the other side of the quad or something. so they must have been living there with their parents, they just weren't shown. the parents must have died with the others

Comment

I should rewatch it when they put it on Primetime on demand.

Comment

Originally posted by Superboy2
                            I should rewatch it when they put it on Primetime on demand.
                            You can watch it now on the NBC Heroes website or on Hulu.

Comment

I guess it was her father after all.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎