Now We Know

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now We Know

How Sylar survived the fire.

Now can we be told how Nathan was brought back from the dead after being shot twice??

or better yet, how he grew a full beard in two weeks? hahaha

That one was bugging me for a while. Glad we got an explaination for that, but I still think Sylar would have gone up in the fire.
    Also, I sort of remember the Puppetmaster guy was killed by Sylar and now he is back alive and kicking.
    Nathan I think was truly divine intervention that brought him back.

Comment

Nathan had received a transfusion of Adam's blood in volume 2. I'm sure that had something to do with his resuscitation. Doyle? I dunno, apparenty he wasn't killed, but was only rendered unconscious.

Comment

Adam gave Nathan his blood after Peter went nuclear. The question is how did Nathan heal after being shot at the press conference in the Vol2 finale. At first it looked like it was Linderman, but then he was turn out to be an illusion. So if it wasn't Linderman, Adam is in a coffin, and Claire is in California how exactly did Nathan survive?

Comment

Originally posted by CompanyMan
          Nathan had received a transfusion of Adam's blood in volume 2. I'm sure that had something to do with his resuscitation. Doyle? I dunno, apparenty he wasn't killed, but was only rendered unconscious.
          How hot does glass have to be to melt? I see buildings burning on tv all the time and I never see the glass melting.

All the glass would have to melt and it was stuck up in his brain so his whole body would have to catch on fire and burn for awhile until it burned through his skin,muscle,skull, and eventualy his brain to get to where the Glass was lodged in there for it to get hot enough to melt it and by then there shouldn't have been nothing left of Sylar but some dust.

So if the power is controlled by the brain or is involuntary in the blood either way Sylar should not have made it out of the burning building by the glass melting because the fire would have destroyed his brain and burned up the rest of his body before getting hot enough to melt the glass in his brain.

It would have been better if they would have had someone help him escape.

Adam gave Nathan his blood after Peter went nuclear. The question is how did Nathan heal after being shot at the press conference in the Vol2 finale. At first it looked like it was Linderman, but then he was turn out to be an illusion. So if it wasn't Linderman, Adam is in a coffin, and Claire is in California how exactly did Nathan survive?
          There is a thread that answers this question. Here is the link below.

Talk about your favorite Heroes & Villains here! No spoilers here please, and remember this is discussion about the characters and not the actors playing them. Includes 'shipper threads!
          Last edited by targis; 04-12-2009, 12:28 AM.

Comment

Sylar survive because like he said that part of the brain that he need is microscopic and that glass could melt before he become dust there are more strange things in show like this one

Comment

Originally posted by Litle bit more bizarre
              Sylar survive because like he said that part of the brain that he need is microscopic and that glass could melt before he become dust there are more strange things in show like this one

Well even if the part of the glass that was stuck up in his brain were to get hot enough to melt the glass would still be in there damaging his brain probably worse than when it was a solid piece because then it would be as hot or hotter than fire and would be burnning his brain from the inside and fire would be doing its job on the outside.

There should have been no healing power turned back on without someone coming over and pulling the glass out of the back of his head before it started to melt.

Comment

Originally posted by super_j_man
                Adam's blood was still in him. While others were wondering how he could resuscitate, I was wondering how he could die.

Back on topic... targis asked what the temperature needs to be for glass to melt. Depending on the glass, the lowest temp would be around 500 degreees. I suppose it could be possible for there to be enough guts and junk left so that the glass could melt and Sylar could heal, but I don't really know about that kind of stuff. I suppose the writers had to come up with something and probably didn't have enough time in an episode to get more elaborate.

Comment

Adam's blood was still in him. While others were wondering how he could resuscitate, I was wondering how he could die.
                  So according to your theory, you are saying that both HRG and Nathan can both heal and cannot die because of Claire and Adam's blood. I was just under the assumption that thier blood would eventually wear off in your system. Of course, I am not a biologist and I'm not sure what would really happen.

Comment

Originally posted by super_j_man
                    So according to your theory, you are saying that both HRG and Nathan can both heal and cannot die because of Claire and Adam's blood. I was just under the assumption that thier blood would eventually wear off in your system. Of course, I am not a biologist and I'm not sure what would really happen.
                    Well, it's pure speculation on my part. That's all there is to it, really. I am also not a biologist. I just assumed at the time that Nathan would survive simply because Adam's blood would still be effective. When he did resuscitate, I wasn't surprised. I also realize that when it comes to sci-fi, we simply gotta give the writers a little room for being creative and to allow them a bit of space to take a few liberties.

Comment

Well, it's pure speculation on my part. That's all there is to it, really. I am also not a biologist. I just assumed at the time that Nathan would survive simply because Adam's blood would still be effective. When he did resuscitate, I wasn't surprised. I also realize that when it comes to sci-fi, we simply gotta give the writers a little room for being creative and to allow them a bit of space to take a few liberties.
                      Okay I was just wondering. But I don't think I would like the idea of those two now having the regeneration power. Also if they still did have the blood in them, I think the writers would explore into that more.

Comment

. Depending on the glass, the lowest temp would be around 500 degreees. I suppose it could be possible for there to be enough guts and junk left so that the glass could melt and Sylar could heal, but I don't really know about that kind of stuff. I suppose the writers had to come up with something and probably didn't have enough time in an episode to get more elaborate.

Yeah and this was special bullet proof glass from the cell window I believe.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎