Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Born to Run?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Born to Run?

Discuss here.
    10 (best)
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 (worst)
    0%

Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnold
      Wow!
      wow is right.

Comment

Godlike!

Comment

10 X 10 to the 10th

Comment

I don't know where to begin to comment. I am just blown away by the writing on this ep.

Comment

Where do we begin? A year ago we were talking about the short first season of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. For only 9 episodes it did well. This season had a full 22 episodes and couldn't pull it off. When I started watching this episode I thought it was going to be what the early spoilers said and had it been that it would have been the most epic episode ever. Sadly that didn't happen. The first half of the episode was less than steller. Up untill John and Cameron took action did things get good. I did notice the hints and line from previous episodes and movies scattered throughout but it was not enough. Almost no questions were answered about the many loose ends and you would think with an uncertain future the writers would have thought about this. The prison break was handdeled well. It felt like The Terminator and Terminator 2 Judgement Day all over again. I'm surprised that Cameron's eye was red when we've seen it blue, I guess red is scarier. After that we get to Zeria Corp where the T-1001 is waiting. On a side note Miss. Manson did a terrific job. I got a kick out of the scene where it took out the T-888. So we get the final confrontation and what happens? Out of nowhere an H-K attacks the building, that scene was the best I've ever seen. Meanwhile in the basement Cameron for reasons unknown gives Cromartie/John Henry her chip and he disappears. Again for reasons unknown the T-1001 decides to go to the future, John goes with it while Sarah decides to stay behind. We arrive in the future where we have no idea if JD happened or not because Derek, Kyle, and a new Cameron all seem to not know John and we're left scratching our heads. And with that we are left with more questions than answers. Did Johns jump erase him from the timeline, where did Cromartie and the T-1001 go, what are Sarah's, James Ellison's, and Savannah's fates? While most of season 2 was terrible we need a season 3 to answer everything left hannging. As a season finale it was ok, the few epic scenes make up for the rest of the episode. As a series finale this won't fly with me. I also sw the "extended" trailor for Terminator Salvation, there was nothing new so if you missed it don't worry. My final thoughts are hopefully Terminator Salvation can make up for this sad excuse of a season. My final rateing is a 9/10. R.I.P. Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

Comment

Absolutely fantastic--the episode far exceeded my expectations! If this is destined to be the series finale; it works as a very satisfactory ending/beginning.

Comment

Best!

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Phantazma
                  Absolutely fantastic--the episode far exceeded my expectations! If this is destined to be the series finale; it works as a very satisfactory ending/beginning.
                  AGREED. The notion/idea of what's to come is strong enough to be left satisfied (enough), but really amazing excitement for season 3 as well.
                  Last edited by davidbrenton; 04-10-2009, 06:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

10/10 it was a good action packed episode but it left soooo many questions in the air in the end. Wished the whole season was this pace.

Comment

10 It held everything I wanted to see.

Umm.. but what happened to Sarah? Why did she stay behind?

Oh and I LOVE whoever they chose to play Kyle!!
                      Last edited by LuthorKent90; 04-10-2009, 07:10 PM.

Comment

If this show gets cancelled I will have lost all faith with FOX and TV in general. This show is hot and very intelligent. I think the problem is FOX has no intelligence and therefore lacks the patience to understand the dynamics of this show. The last scene alone from this episode should be enough to keep any fan in this show.

FOX, for once in your existence get smart and keep this show. Does not the cult following of Firefly prove anything to you? With new Terminator movies coming out fans will want more Terminator in between. TSCC is that conduit.

This episode was amazing and I hope next season it comes back on.

Comment

omfrakingg there had better be a season 3

Comment

10! When Salvation is a hit Fox will order another Season. It was an awesome salvation trailer I can't wait til may.

Comment

Man, this episode left me with my mouth wide open, it was so freakin good.
                              Weaver turning into wall, Sarah letting John go because she knew she wasn’t gonna make it.
                              All of it was great but the last few episode were phenomenal, if this show is gonna be canceled then they went out being on the top. Will you join us…it came full circle. Kudos!

I got some questions though, maybe someone here can help me out.

What year did John go forward to and why didn't anyone know him?
                              Where is the John from that future timeline at?
                              Who, what & where is John Henry?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎