Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Born to Run?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

10X10 AMAZING EPISODE.

John now in the future.. Seeing Derek again , and His Dad Kyle locking eyes was priceless. Derek saying John Connor i can tell your going to be famous.

This all simply means that John has yet to Rise as leader. Yes he's in the future with them all and just a normal person. John will eventually rise as leader having everyone behind him. John knows Kyle's his dad - John Knows Derek is his uncle - which makes the decisions to send them back into time easy. It all plays out really if you ask me. I don't believe in the alternate timeline. The reality is that he has to meet everyone and then go through the ranks and become the leader. It's much how T4 salvation plays out. John's not the leader right out of the gate. He has to work his way up to that role.

I totally believe if the movie does well it will give hope for a 3rd season so everyone go see the movie. I can't wait for that !

Comment

Who voted 1? No explanation?

Comment

I have to give two votes

season finale 10 makes me want more

series finale 3 sorry but I like my endings tied up in nice little bows

Comment

Originally posted by LuthorKent90
          Who voted 1? No explanation?
          Probably someone who wants blood and guts every episode and doesn't really believe in the show or follow it. I mean you have to be a lil open minded and think outside the box when it comes to a tv show. The true fans know whats up =)

Comment

Wow… This show is simply amazing! I have never seen a show where it keeps me on the edge of my seat. I have to say, Bravo to the whole cast! Josh Friedman is such a great writer. I can’t express how great the show is. The two season finales are amazing… It leaves me speechless with tears of in my eyes. This is hands down my favorite TV series I have ever watched!

Comment

Friedman, you've got some explaining to do.

There were definitely a couple of "What the f" moments. I cannot believe that Weaver is fighting with the resistance. I was totally expecting Derek to show up at the end. Why else have Brian Austin Green listed in the credits?

It definitely feels weird that teenage John is in the future.

Comment

Amazing. I was sure I wasn't going to like it... but I did, a lot. This is the 1st time I gave a 10 to an episode. It was full of hope... but more than anything else --and I am infinitely grateful to Josh Friedman for that-- the episode ended with Allison/Summer Glau, whom is destined to be Jonh's love. There was love all over, including from Cameron. With this episode, season 3 or not, I can leave this show behind in peace, after all the frustration of seeing so many episodes and so much acting talent completely and painfully wasted. But the end with Allison, Derek and Kyle all there with John was beautiful, and to me it was crowned by Allison showing her love to the dogs. I couldn't have asked for more for a close. Well done... and thank you!

Comment

I can't rate it, it is on a whole different scale than any other episode.

It seem like some of you are missing some things. Just like when the Connors time jumped to the future in S1, John is off the map, the future he went to was one without John Connor as the leader, as John Connor died, or went missing, in the Zeira Corp basement. Also, Glau was playing Allison from Palmdale, that was the significance of her petting the dog.

A show has never left me in such a state as this episode did, I truly understand the term nerdgasm now.

Comment

WOW...just wow! too much to take in on first watch and will watch it again shortly to take in all that happened.

After first viewing the highlights were definitely:
                    Cameron breaking Sarah out from Prison
                    Weaver turning into a wall to protect them from the UFO
                    Ellison's reaction to Weaver calling JH their 'son'
                    John determination to locate Cameron by going to the future (strong bond there!)
                    John meeting up with future Derek again
                    The look on John's face when he turns around to see Kyle his father for first time
                    Johns realisation that it is not Cameron but Allison he's looking at and the sadness on his face

Not sure what I think of Allison as a human and maybe not returning next season as Cameron the cyborg. Her interactions with Sarah and John have been great to watch as you can almost see her re-evaluating her decisions to fit John's principles.

But...we still do not have answers to:
                    What happened with John Henry
                    What happened with Cameron's chip
                    Where did Weaver go in the future timeline
                    Why did they jump to that specific timeline
                    Why is John Connor unknown?
                    Who was John Henry's brother?
                    Why was Savannah important enough to try and kill in the last episode?
                    What happens to Sarah Connor?
                    Will John return to Sarah?
                    and I'd still like to know why/how Cameron is 'different' as I don't feel I've got that answer yet

I would really like to see the above answered in a Season 3. What I do like about this season and especially the past 5 episodes is that it has brought up many unresolved questions and gives a good basis for exciting storylines for a Season 3 (being positive here that there will be one!). This season seemed to lack focus mid season but they have given a strong foundation for a new season and for new or returning characters. The story can be set in the present or future. I am happy that they did not kill off Ellison as I've enjoyed his character.

We started to see a stronger John Connor in the the last few episodes but I want to see more of the future resistance leader he will be. It mostly fell to Derek this season to prepare John for the future as he often reiterated that they they all fought and died for John Connor. Having watched Season 1 again over the past week I do prefer the dynamics of the Sarah/John relationship a lot better during these 9 episodes. The writers regressed John for season 2 as he comes across a lot more difficult, 'wimpy' and they rarely touched on his technical know-how. Sarah was also not depicted the strong intelligent team leader - she often went it alone and made many a mistake or decisions throughout the season. But I still think they have a story to tell and would love to see a season 3!

Also...I did miss Savannah in this epi!

Comment

10/10 for sure. This episode was incredible. Catherine Weaver is actually a good guy, who would have thunk. That shocked me. That she was there not to create Skynet but to create a machine able to help stop Skynet. That was a crazy twist in fate.

The action scene when Cameron gets Sarah out of jail, that was pretty awesome. I was a little surprised her eye wasn't blue because we've seen it blue before. Oh well small error on their part.

I must say though, my all time favorite scene of the whole episode would have to be the very last one. When he sees Cameron come from behind Kyle Reese. Except I think it's Allison. (You know from the ep. "Allison from Palmsdale") I think this because if you remember back to the ep. "Gnothi Seauton", the dogs at Carlos' go crazy when Cameron walks in the room but in the final scene of the finale the dog is completely calm.

I hope there is a Season 3. It would be interesting to see how things turn out in the future since no one apparently knows who John Connor is.

Comment

Holy cow! This is the kind of show I was expecting, and the reason TerminatorSite was created in the first place. Such a great episode, interesting situations... I'm going to be REALLY disappointed if they don't get another year, and here I was ready for & expecting the end.

Comment

i loved it right up until the end. I certainly never thought theyd go in that direction. I must admit the whole chip thing has me bugged.

Comment

Loved it...

If there is no season 3 then I will have lost all faith in FOX. I will continue to watch the shows on FOX that I already watch, but will NOT watch any new shows, and as the shows that I do already watch (House, Bones, Lie to Me, etc.) start to end in the next few years, my viewing of FOX will slowly come to an end. I know that I am only one person and that it doesn't make that much of a difference (who am I kidding, it will make NO difference...lol) but that is how I feel about it.

As for this episode, it was awesome...I just have so many questions, like...

What if it was all a trick to get John out of the way? If he is in the future he wouldn't have the experience needed to become the leader of the resistance. (Remember the end of T3 where he was talking to everyone on the ham radio when judgement day was happening?)

What if the "red eye" on Cameron was where she had reverted back on to her previous programming and was part of the plan to 'get John out of the way'?

What is to become of Sarah? Ellison?

There just has to be a season 3....this is just too good of a show. If they would give it a real timeslot instead of the graveyard that is Friday nights, I'm sure that they could get the ratings they need. Frankly, I think that >3.5 million viewers on a Friday night is pretty good. I believe the numbers could easily go north of 5 mil if they would just air it in a better timeslot.

Comment

An excellent season finale. I hope it continues, and I think they've got a whole new type of storytelling they could be doing now. More focused with the future fight. I think JH may have been on the good side, Weaver's side (assuming in her own way, she's good). But I wonder about her ultimate goal. If they beat Skynet, perhaps these machines will learn to coexist or will they turn on humans too?
                              Last edited by DEATHMASTER; 04-11-2009, 12:37 AM.

Comment

10 out of 10
                                This was one hell of season finale!
                                Oh, boy…now I sooo need a season 3!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡