No announcement yet.

What about Janice Parkman?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about Janice Parkman?

At the end of last weeks episode they showed Hiro stoping time and escaping with baby Matt and he left Janice there with the soldjers and then during this episode they didn't show her.

What happened to her. Does Danko have her or what? The soldjers said that they had orders to take her in for questioning so I don't see how she could have escaped the soldjers since Hiro didn't help her.

My best guess is that she probably is in some trouble. She mislead the agents who came for Matt Jr. so at minimum she would be charged for interfering with the investigation. I doubt she would be detained in Washington though, she doesn't have any powers. Probably is being held in a Los Angeles federal facility is my best guess.

Comment

Yes I think they done something like that because they have no reason to make something realy bad to her
      She is normall so why

Comment

don't worry about her, i'm sure she'll pop up before the season's end. i'm sure they won't just let some gap in that part of the story. matt sr. will have to bring back baby matt to momma.

Comment

Originally posted by hellnback
          i'm sure they won't just let some gap in that part of the story.
          I sure hope not. Then and again, they did leave Caitlin hanging so who knows what they'll do with Janice.

Comment

The way this show has been going...it wouldn't suprise me if Janice is gone forever. They left Caitlyn hangin in Season 2, already left Janice hangin after Season 1, and who knows what happened to the guy who could breathe underwater? And we all know that Maya "went home" but what a terrible way to write her off. It also wouldn't suprise me if they gave Janice a power...

HRG is the most sensible/static/consistent character on this show and he's completely normal.

/rant

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎