No announcement yet.

Most boring episode of Heroes?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most boring episode of Heroes?

In my opinion, this was. I continue to hate Hiro's storylines. They slow down the episodes pace dramatically, they are unfunny, and they take up room for other storylines that need development, such as Peter's. We only got a couple minutes of Peters storyline this episode, thanks to Hiro. His story took soooo long to basically tell us... well it didn't tell us anything. Hiro's storyline had no purpose at all, unless it's purpose was to show us how stupid Ando can get his face to look, over and over. And what the hell is up with Suresh? Is he not completely useless anymore? I liked Matt's story, but it ended up being a dud. A big fat dud. I think I literally heard a thud sound, when that dud of an ending finished up.

Most boring episode of the series.

Yes it was, and I wasn't paying much attention to the show at all coz I was switching back and forth on baseball channels and heroes.

Comment

They do that in most episodes. Too much focus on one character, but regardless, I thought it was a great episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Cosmos
        They do that in most episodes. Too much focus on one character, but regardless, I thought it was a great episode.
        Me too there are other more boring episodes in this season than this one

Comment

i thought this week was better than last week.. nobody used a power last week and it was really boring...

Comment

I thought it was quite well, and I also think the baby is a big key to seeing Peter get his powers back

Comment

It was a good episode. I have yet to see a bad or boring episode yet. There were a few dramatic developments that had me riveted: Sylar messing with Noah's mind and Matt struggling with his issue of revenge.

Comment

I just don't understand the episode myself. it seems like it's dry to me. like no life at all.

Comment

I really liked this episode; the tension and suspense caused by Sylar was well-done (and the brilliant twist from HRG pretending to be Sylar), and thought the Matt/Denko storyline was nicely done. I didn't mind the lack of Peter's storyline; I like that a main character may only be in an episode for a couple of minutes just to push a storyline a bit rather than focus on it the entire time (such as the sudden appearance of Mohinder, Matt and Peter at the end of an episode a while back).

Comment

I have to disagree. IMO this wasn't a Hiro's episode at all. He had like what? a little bit more than 10 mins onscreen time. Either way I really enjoyed this episode, personally I like when the "heroes" are reunited and stuff. Like I said in other thread, I also think that it had a great balance between powers plot and character development. I mean, not everything have to be action all the time.

Comment

It sounds like Mohinder gets a big storyline in the next episode, and I like Hiro. I like the fact that they spread the storylines out so that some characters are focused on more than others each week.

Comment

Its kind of hard to keep the same pace after an Episode like Cold Snap.

I sometimes dont even notice powers not being used!

This show is A sci-fi drama, so I guess there tends to be less action .

Comment

It was good. Sad though. Seeing HRG and Sandra's relationship ending is like an end to an era. And I disagree about Hiro and Ando not being amusing. Always like them

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎