Terminator Salvation PG-13

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terminator Salvation PG-13

I'm somewhat dissapointed.

The latest movie and television news, reviews, film trailers, exclusive interviews, and opinions - since 2005.

It doesn't make a difference to me.

Just make a really -- GOOD -- movie !!

Kids have been into this franchise ever since T2. It doesn't surprise me at all that WB wants a rating that will allow that audience to attend (and then go on to badger their parents to buy them all the merchandising stuff). War movie or not, they want that younger audience there.

It absolutely amazes me the amount of ink spilled (so to speak) at places like IMDb (Salvation forum) talking about this. But I guess some are convinced it can't be a good movie without an 'R' rating. I guess it doesn't matter as much to me because I know I'm biased. For me, the first two movies are the only ones that really count. Everything else is tacking on.

Comment

Yeah I thought about this at first but I realized that there are many GREAT PG-13 movies out there.

Ask yourself, how many movies NOWADAYS are rated R anymore? Everything thats made nowadays is PG-13. It makes for a happy medum that everyone can go see.

I still think that TS will be a great movie being PG-13. I just hope it sells ALOT so we can get more films. I don't understand why they didn't wanna get James Cameron to do these newer films. This franchise should end with him. He started them.

Comment

Wasn't The Dark Knight also PG-13?

I'm hoping they do some great editing, but not leave anything out.

The one scene I already know will be taken out and probably placed on the director's cut is Moon Bloodgood's scene.

Comment

Yeah a PG-13 movie can be pretty violent and action packed these days Now if the movie had nude scenes it would be R since thats what seems to drawl the restricted ratings

Comment

Making a movie R-rated is a bad financial decision. PG-13 movies are much more marketable to kids and can do action figure tie-ins.

Comment

At the bottom of the official site...

It says "This film is not yet rated"

Comment

It doesn't have to be R rated to be a great Terminator movie.

Comment

Its probably PG-13 so kids under 18 can see it without permission... I'll be seeing it at midnight on the 20th. At least we wont have to worry about the Smallville finale getting in the way of this movie...

Comment

has anyone seen it yet? c'mon spill!!

Comment

The movie last night was DAMN good! You'll LOVE Marcus much much more by the end of the movie.

McG's vision wasn't too bad. The look of the film was GREAT!

You need to go in with an open mind when going to see this movie. It's different.

Comment

I SAW IT AND.... IT WAS AWESOME!

AWESOME...

Go see Terminator Salvationin theaters and save your ticket stubs. Collect all the ticket stubs you can gather and send them to the WB with a note saying "fo...

sarah connor never gave up on humanity... so don't give up on sarah connor...

Comment

Yup awesome!

Comment

That Harvester machine is just scary man. McG's view on the machines made them look scary and very unstoppable. The sounds comming off that harvester were terrifying!

Comment

I loved those sounds! And now we know how Connor got that scar on his face in the beginning of T2. McGinty really did his homework when it came to attention to continuity details.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎