Collapse
No announcement yet.

#2-19 "Chuck vs the Dream Job"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved this episode. My favorite part was when they were all sitting around the dinner table.

Comment

REALLY GOOD episode. I love Orion's wrist computer, wished this episode had aired last week instead of that filler episode.

Can't wait for next weeks episode!

Comment

Originally posted by closetclana
        Didn't like that there wasn't much Sarah or Charah.
        I didn't like that there wasn't much Sarah either. I hope they make up for that next week. I was okay with not a lot of Charah. It would have been nice, but it didn't bother me.

Comment

was it just me or did they just leave that whole thing with morgon up in the air? he let it out that chuck had that job and then he wasn't seen anywhere for the rest of the episode. i'm guessing by the next ep he's aware chuck no longer works at that place. i felt they just threw the other characters in just to have them take a part in this episode. but the moment scott bakula was revealed i was hoping to hear him say "oh boy". he didn't say it right away but he did after the ellie and the pancakes thing. they could have thrown a little bit of the old quantum leap theme in there just for kicks.

Comment

Originally posted by jsith99
            Loved this episode. maybe it was Just me but seeing Scott Bakula in the intersect room and then at the end with the blue glowing rubix cube brought back fond Quantum Leap memorys for me as QL opening aways started with Sam standing in a pale blue light
            ya i was thinking that too.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Superman's Princess
            I've only ever seen one episode of that show.
            quantum leap was good. nbc has episodes of it accroding to the comercial last night. and not sure if its a local station or something but i get a channel called iOn and the are always showing episodes. loved the things they did in this episode that winked at that. like the blue light and him sying oh boy and seeing him kick butt agian was awesome.
            Last edited by superhippie2000; 04-07-2009, 06:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by hellnback
              i felt they just threw the other characters in just to have them take a part in this episode.
              It did feel like that. There wasn't much Buy More (which is a good thing IMO) and it seems like they used Morgan as just a vehicle to expose Chuck's new job to Ellie and his father.

I did like that Lester and Jeff ran interference for Chuck when he was running away with the button. Jeff threw him a pretty good block.

Comment

maybe these last few episodes are going to be one giant arc so if its like one big episode i can understand why some people got smaller screentime.

Comment

Great episode i enjoyed it being away from Morgan and the Buymore for a change.

Chucks Dad, wasn't he in that time travelling show from the 70s or 80s?

Comment

ya late 80s early 90s. quantum leap

Comment

Was a very good episode . . . I liked Chuck taking initiative, and knowing what he was doing was right.

The lack of Chuck/Sarah will be made up for in a couple of episodes according to the spoilers . . . we'll see how they handle the aforementioned spoiler next week, but it shouldn't be that big of a deal, Chuck should know better by now

Comment

What did everyone think of Chevy Chase in this episode I was concerned when he was anounced to be on this show as I find his comedy sometimes too slapsticky and over the top but I thought he did a good job last night

Comment

ya i thought he did a good job too. he didnt do much tho so im hoping his character has more involvemet in the future. would be cool to see him and scott have a fight scene.

Comment

^^ I hadn't really known who Chevy Chase was, but I rather enjoyed his character; the "oh, congratulations! Kill his son!" line was one of my favorite comedy moments in this episode.

He makes for an enigmatic and kind of eccentric villain, to be sure.

By the way, I didn't realize at first, but the whole computer virus plot was never resolved...I wonder how this will play out in the future...

Comment

ya i was wondering about the virus too. maybe it is going to be activted at a later time. im wondering what the virus will do tho. maybe there was no virus and was just a way to get chucks dad out of hiding or maybe the virus will start turning peoples home computer into an intersect to brainwash the world.

chevy chase was one of the original SNL people and he has done a bunch of national lampoon vacation movies.

Comment

Ah. I hadn't seen National Lampoon, and alas, I'm too young to know the original SNL...

Thanks, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎