Collapse
No announcement yet.

#2-19 "Chuck vs the Dream Job"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow that was awesome. love this episode.

cool quantum leap on nbc.com really cool.

----- Added 23 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by STFanatic
    His dad is Orion??
    crazy huh? i did not see that coming.
    Last edited by superhippie2000; 04-06-2009, 05:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

LMFAO @ "I could offer you a good moisturizer!"

----- Added 48 Seconds later -----

Hey Steve!
      Last edited by Randy G.; 04-06-2009, 05:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
        His dad is Orion??
        Not too much of a surprise there, but it was still cool to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman's Princess
          Not too much of a surprise there, but it was still cool to watch.
          was a surprise to me didnt think hed be orion thought hed be someone important but not the most important person on the show.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

im wanting ellie to find out more and more.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

whoa next weeks is going to be good too.
          Last edited by superhippie2000; 04-06-2009, 05:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Wow, that was the most intense ending ever on Chuck.

----- Added 38 Seconds later -----

Howdy Randino!!!
            Last edited by STFanatic; 04-06-2009, 06:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I can't wait for next week!

Comment

That...wow. That was...amazing. Chuck holding Casey at (dart)gunpoint, shooting him down to that utterly kick-A Chuck spy theme, shooting down all those guards at once, Steve Bartowski is Orion, Steve gets captured, next week's promo...

I...I'm about to explode in a fit of amazement.

Comment

I just spoiled myself by reading everyone's comments... Oh well, I'm still looking forward to the episode...which doesn't air for over an hour here.

Comment

this has probably got to be one of the best episodes so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman's Princess
                      "I'm gonna kill you when I wake up."
                      That line sounds alot like casey lol. Could you tell me what was happening in that scene? I don't get to watch Chuck until the next day and im really curious

Comment

Originally posted by joyce20
                        That line sounds alot like casey lol. Could you tell me what was happening in that scene? I don't get to watch Chuck until the next day and im really curious
                        Chuck used tranq darts on Casey and it took three of them for Casey to go down. It was a pretty funny scene.

Comment

Loved this episode. maybe it was Just me but seeing Scott Bakula in the intersect room and then at the end with the blue glowing rubix cube brought back fond Quantum Leap memorys for me as QL opening aways started with Sam standing in a pale blue light

Comment

I've only ever seen one episode of that show.

Comment

SUCH a good episode! I cried at the end, with Ellie. I feel so bad for her because she doesn't know the truth. I really hope that she will in the future!

And next week [SPOILER] the return of Jill! [/SPOILER]

Comment

^They showed that spoiler in the previews - so is it a spoiler anymore?

Anyway. Loved this episode. Loved Chuck shooting the darts and dropping the bad guys. Loved Chuck pointing the gun at Casey and meaning it. Loved that Chuck got a glimpse of what his true work potential is - hopefully he will believe in himself more in the future.

I'm really loving Ellie's character and the interaction that she had with Chuck. Their relationship is really the heart of the show and I hope that they bring Ellie in on the secret soon so we can see more Ellie/Chuck moments.

Didn't like that there wasn't much Sarah or Charah. Didn't like that the Intersect is really just a white rubik's cube.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎