No announcement yet.

I'm surprised they didn't poke fun at less favorable episode

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm surprised they didn't poke fun at less favorable episode

I'm surprised how Kripke didn't have Chuck tell Sam & Dean about certain fan's reactions to his books based on episodes that many fans didn't like or perhaps characters that some didn't like, like Jo.

Well there was a hit at "Bugs" and "Red Sky At Morning".

Comment

At least they mentioned the whole "Wincest" and how fans still make a "Sam/Dean" ship even though they're brothers.

----- Added 59 Seconds later -----

"Red Sky At Morning" wasn't on the list of books.
      Last edited by Spirit Detective; 04-02-2009, 10:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

He does do a shout out to BUGS and RSAM. Two of the most universally hated/criticized episodes.

Chuck asks Sam and Dean if they lived through the bugs....and the "ghost ship". And he was like "I am SO sorry. I mean horror is one thing, but to be forced to live bad writing.."

It was practiucally like Kripke saying sorry to the fans!!!!! *SQUEE*

LOL Spirit! You mean Wincest??

Comment

It could've been, it just didn't show up on the site. But Chuck did mention that book.

Comment

Originally posted by Call_Me_Ishmael
            Well there was a hit at "Bugs" and "Red Sky At Morning".
            I actually liked Bugs a lot. I love shows & movies about Native American stories & curses.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

That Wincest was funny & disturbing at the same time.
            Last edited by xrayvision; 04-02-2009, 11:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I laughed so hard at the Bugs and RSAM references. I totally hate those episodes. Well, they aren't terrible, but on a show with so many great episodes, they really don't look good in comparison.

Comment

I wish they'd have poked fun at 'Route 666' instead of just mentioning it. That's my least favorite episode (although the giant living teddy bear nearly killed 'Wishful Thinking' for me).

Comment

Hey, the teddy bear is what made "Wishful Thinking" awesome...seeing a bear commit suicide was just too damn hilarious, haha.

And I never did like RSAM, and even though it was a bad episode, it was still good, lol.

And with "Bugs", I actually liked that episode as well. It was an episode of the first season. How could you not like any episode from its premiere season?

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎