No announcement yet.

Chuck

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuck

So what is the point of Chuck being able to see the future if the angels just want him to write it but not tell them or help them out? I get that it's for their own records and whatnot but it seems a bit odd that the angels want to keep that info on the down low - or Zachary is not a good angel anymore?

My guess is that it will be passed on as a book, like Revelations.

Comment

The angels seem a bit like dirty players too at times. Like out for themselves not really caring what happens to people....

Comment

ya i was thinking the same thing. why does god need prophets if angels know everything

Comment

They don't have feelings remember? As you can see Uriel was more like the other Angels I think and Cas I think is an exception because hes started to doubt. But yeah it does seem like they are looking out for their kind.

I am not really sure about the prophet stuff, but wasn't Jesus a prophet? So I can see why Chuck is really important. Hes like God in the flesh. Someone correct me if im wrong please.
          Last edited by Lexgirl33; 04-02-2009, 07:12 PM.

Comment

I think only some angels know a lot. Others only know what they need to know. Or else maybe they're like the borg?

Comment

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
              They don't have feelings remember? As you can see Uriel was more like the other Angels I think and Cas I think is an exception because hes started to doubt. But yeah it does seem like they are looking out for their kind.

I am not really sure about the prophet stuff, but wasn't Jesus a prophet? So I can see why Chuck is really important. Hes like God in the flesh. Someone correct me if im wrong please.
              I think Jesus was a prophet. I know that Muslims believe that Jesus was only a prophet and nothing else, and that Mohammad was the last prophet. I'm sure no extremely religious people are going to be happy with Chuck the Prophet

Comment

Whoa, Chuck's a prophet of the Lord!

Comment

There's just something about the term "Prophet of the Lord" that seems really corny to me. Just like "Angel of the Lord." Obviously it's true, but it just sounds so...ugh. I really hate when Cas says stuff like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
                    So what is the point of Chuck being able to see the future if the angels just want him to write it but not tell them or help them out? I get that it's for their own records and whatnot but it seems a bit odd that the angels want to keep that info on the down low - or Zachary is not a good angel anymore?
                    I don't think they liked how Dean tried to involve the archangel who was protecting Chuck. I think they want to prevent that from happening again.

Comment

Dean and Sam shouldn't know their destinies before it happens. Whatever Chuck saw, it must have been about the Apocalypse, and if Dean and Sam were to fight eachother, I would understand if Zachariah doesn't want the Winchesters to know; because, as Dean did say in "No Rest for the Wicked", Sam IS Dean's weakness, and Dean must fight his brother without being weak.

Comment

Jesus was born as the son of God, not merely a prophet, though he did prophesy. His naysayers dismiss him as merely a prophet though. Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, etc. were prophets, people chosen to bring God's word to the people.

Comment

I got a stiffle laugh when I heard Cas say Chuck's writing would one day. Be known as the Winchester Gospel so what does this mean in the far distant future. Dean and Sam will be 'worshiped' by people cause thats a little freaky to me.

Comment

Yeah I think thats what it means. I can see them, I mean they save a lot of lives and who knows, Dean may end up saving the world.

Comment

Stop Lucifer,Save The World before you know it Dean will start plugging Heros.

Dean: I feel like freakin Matt Parkman only without the weight problem.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎