No announcement yet.

Mistakes, Plotholes & Inconsistencies in Eternal

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mistakes, Plotholes & Inconsistencies in Eternal

There were quite a few plotholes in this episode.

One I got at the end was Chloe being able to stop him from killing when in the original timeline in Infamous this was not the case. Davis told her to get out & went DD on her, ripped off the door & killed her offscreen.

I think the entire episode trying to retcon the past was one huge mistake

Comment

She hadn't touched him when he was transforming.

I think this might be a plothole: IIRC, Lex didn't know the St. George story until that b-day party of his.

Comment

Oh and how Tess was able to steal Lionels journal yet Lex never acquired it, it totally seems like something he would do, especially since he was obsessed with Veritas. And where was this journal kept?

Comment

I thought Davis is suppose to be the same age as Clark. Looked like he was the same age as Lex.

Comment

Another one is why did the knife in Talisman disappear when Lex touched it if he wasn't Clark's greatest enemy?

Comment

Why was there kryptonite in the st george box and why was it on lionels desk when it was the gift for lex from where ever lionel got it. Did he re-gift it to lex? haha

Comment

'hmmm This mistake i'm about to point out has happened a few times. In the early seasons Lex has told Clark that his father brought this castle over stone by stone. But never step foot in it. He even said his father had no intentions of living in it. So how come all flashbacks of the luthers are in the castle? Also the castle is in smallville. How come on the day of the shower (a few seasons ago i'm talking now) He had to take a helocopter there?

Also. Tess said something at the end after her conversation with Clark and says Kal-el ( i dont remember the exact thing she whispered) He's got super hearing how come he can't hear her? LOL

sigh

There were alot of booboos.. but ya know what. I still enjoyed this episode that makes 5 or 6 i've actually liked this season. (strange only one of them and lois in them (other then hex when she wasnt playing lois) lol

I really do like Cassidy as an actor. Not sure i like the character but she's great actress. I would love to one day see her playing lois in another verison of superman universe.
                Last edited by Poyntz; 04-02-2009, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkyBoy14
                  She hadn't touched him when he was transforming.

I think this might be a plothole: IIRC, Lex didn't know the St. George story until that b-day party of his.
                  Yup. I brought that up in the live discussion thread.

Comment

Originally posted by deanropi
                    I thought Davis is suppose to be the same age as Clark. Looked like he was the same age as Lex.
                    I think he's always been a little older than Clark.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by xrayvision
                    yup. I brought that up in the live discussion thread.
                    oic.
                    Last edited by ClarkyBoy14; 04-02-2009, 06:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Why did Davis bleed when the knife cut his hand when he already survived that back in "Bloodline"? He took a knife and stabbed his chest in that episode and the knife shattered and now a knife can cut his hand? Give me a break. That's a really bad mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by myankskent
                        Why did Davis bleed when the knife cut his hand when he already survived that back in "Bloodline"? He took a knife and stabbed his chest in that episode and the knife shattered and now a knife can cut his hand? Give me a break. That's a really bad mistake.
                        I thought about that too, maybe the writers think hes immune to stabbing, not cutting... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Poyntz
                          I still enjoyed this episode that makes 5 or 6 i've actually liked this season. (strange only one of them and lois in them (other then hex when she wasnt playing lois) lol

I really do like Cassidy as an actor. Not sure i like the character but she's great actress. I would love to one day see her playing lois in another verison of superman universe.
                          I really enjoyed this episode too - I thought it would be a filler.

I like Cassidy too. She is a very, very good actress in this role. As Lois...naaah. I'd prefer to see her one day playing in my bathtub!

----- Added 56 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by myankskent
                          I thought that was odd too. Bloop!
                          Last edited by Jack-El49; 04-02-2009, 06:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

You guys are right... Specially the explosion...

It could also be that his adrenaline was up at that moment and thus his body gets stronger or impenetrable.... Just a guess..

Comment

Oops wrong thread...my bad.
                              Last edited by Saber; 04-02-2009, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎