Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One of my favorite epidodes of the season!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of my favorite epidodes of the season!

I don't post much, but this was one of my favorite episodes! I was losing faith up until the Episode where Sylar confronts his real father(great episode too btw..John Glover!!), but this episode actually made me wanna watch it again! Sylar is great! Loved all his scenes, hell I even liked the Hunter's character; Danko, because of Sylar! Very excited for next week's episode, haven't been able to say that for a while!

Nathan is becoming likeable again, the whole show is just progressing back to where it once was, for me anyway. Sure they didn't explain why Sylar can appear and then disappear from the back of Danko's car, but I don't care, it is to be expected that he has been acquiring powers. I'm just sitting back and enjoying the show, much better than when I was rolling my eyes everytime Arthur Petrelli stole someone powers..lmao

Good job Heroes! Keep up the good work!! Hopefully Sylar can be one of the main focuses again, he definitely can carry the show in my opinion! I'm also glad they are taking some of the spotlight they had on claire away, I don't watch this show for eye candy, I watch it for a good story, I'm not some pimple faced 15 year old lol.

BTW, love the music they put with the scenes, a nice touch!

I thought the episode was okay but not the best. . .
    I dint like that Danko and Sylar buddied up i expected a big head slicing smack down between them which would be good seen as i cannot stand Danko! But hey im still looking forward to see what happens! And i agree the episode where Sylar meets his dad! AKA John Glover! (Freaking ex-Lionel Luther!) was awsome.

Im pretty instersted in Angela's story now. She is a beast. Nathan gradually coming back to the light. Why did he even go darkside in the first place?

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎