No announcement yet.

How to save the world.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to save the world.

I don't know about you guys but as a normal fan I was enjoying Heroes as it was in secrecy but now it's practically known to a lot of normal humans and it's only a matter of time when more people of the government knows and or tells other normal people then it gets out of hand :P. How to save the world at this point because if you think about situations how to save the special abilities things will still get out of hand like killing Danko will not do anything? Well I'm pretty sure the writers aren't going to use my idea but it's very simple since the show has prove to me that they can do these stuff that I'm about to mention. Feel free to post other ways you think can save the world at this point!

You will need these 3-4 in combination teaming up together assuming they can do these abilities. Most importantly you will need the Hatian the power to manipulate the mind in this case being able to make people forget and it's probably important to have him on the team as now Sylar is unstoppable and having the Hatian around when Sylar might stop this team would be neat. You will need Hiro to stop time for x amount of time for Hatian to wipe everyone's memories since Hiro is capable of stopping time (most likely earth's time and not proximal place time since I'm sure that's how Hiro's power works as it actually stop all time). Your probably wondering oh wait the Hatian will block out Hiro's power and that won't work, the Hatian showed that he can control his power in 5 years gone so that he could stop present hiro from using his powers and let Matt mind read him at the same time so it works. Those two are the important roles in my plan to save the world since it's obvious the Hatian cannot just wipe people without getting a bullet in his head so he'll need Hiro so that doesn't happen. The last person is Micah or perhaps Peter with Micah ability so that they can format the computers or any information that leads to special people and the job is done.

Everyone will forget they ever existed and that's how it should be to save the world at this point especially when Nathan is out of the picture things will get out of hand. I don't see how Angela, Nathan, Claire, Peter, Angela's sister are going to team up and save the world but we'll see.. -_-

P.S Forgot to mention Hiro is capable of stopping time for a long period of time even through hard labor shown when he carried Ando with a wheeler and stopped time for 30+miles = atleast 45mins+.

Originally posted by Seyee
    P.S Forgot to mention Hiro is capable of stopping time for a long period of time even through hard labor shown when he carried Ando with a wheeler and stopped time for 30+miles = atleast 45mins+.
    well it was only for like 12 miles but i would say that it took at least 10-15 mins per mile. so thats at least two hours. i wonder if he stops time for long enough if he would grow older faster ...like if he stopped time for five years he would be five years older but everyone else...as they were. something to think about.

Comment

Originally posted by oldblackmagick
      well it was only for like 12 miles but i would say that it took at least 10-15 mins per mile. so thats at least two hours. i wonder if he stops time for long enough if he would grow older faster ...like if he stopped time for five years he would be five years older but everyone else...as they were. something to think about.
      I was thinking about that the other day. I used to wear a pedometer for a while. I found that a comfortable walking pace was anywhere between 1.5 to 2.5 MPH. So if Hiro, pushing a grown man in a wheelbarrow (with a baby strapped to his chest) was hindered a bit by that, I'd garner a guess that he averaged around one MPH at best. By comparison, walking 12 miles in 2 hours would be walking at a pace of 6 MPH. Ouch!

Comment

Originally posted by CompanyMan
        I was thinking about that the other day. I used to wear a pedometer for a while. I found that a comfortable walking pace was anywhere between 1.5 to 2.5 MPH. So if Hiro, pushing a grown man in a wheelbarrow (with a baby strapped to his chest) was hindered a bit by that, I'd garner a guess that he averaged around one MPH at best. By comparison, walking 12 miles in 2 hours would be walking at a pace of 6 MPH. Ouch!
        I cant imagine Hiro go so fast with all that stuff that he caried but It could be funny

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎