Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Claire's ability to not get drunk, ahh, whaaat?!?!?!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claire's ability to not get drunk, ahh, whaaat?!?!?!

Do not dare her into beer or tequila drinking contest, for sure you'll lose alot of $$!!

P.S. I was just thinking it would suck alot that she can't get drunk on anything!! Drinking hard liquor is like drinking water then, that is wack man!!!

Someone posted a simular thread under the "Heroes & Villians: Characters" forum. Raised a good question: How is it she can't get drunk but she can be drugged?

On the other hand, I'm glad she can't get drunk. At least I can take comfort in knowing she won't ever have to join AA like Niki did...
    Last edited by CompanyMan; 03-30-2009, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Of course, the closest comic book comparison is good ol Wolverine. He also was never able to get to drunk, but there were instances where he was drugged. The explanation there was always the power doesnt prevent the effect of the drug (alcohol, or otherwise) it simply repairs it so quickly there is no major noticeable effect. What that means is, for people with that power, any drug used to keep them down would have to be continually pumped into them at an extremely high dosage so that their power can't keep up.

Comment

I saw this one coming. I kept thinking maybe clear should challenge them to a drinking contest. She can't get drunk.

Comment

The only thing I was thinking during Hayden's 'drinking' scenes was: hmmmm I bet she's knocking back apple juice.

Comment

i liked this scene in the episode becuase. Claire is all about finding more about her power and we have not seen her use or find out about her power. Now we know she can not drunk. i hope she uses this power in future episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Clois4eva89
              The only thing I was thinking during Hayden's 'drinking' scenes was: hmmmm I bet she's knocking back apple juice.
              Of course she was. They all were. It's not like they want people to get drunk on set.

Comment

You could actually do alot with a healing abillity. Healing skin is not the only thing you could do.

Comment

Yeah this has been hypothesized before. Now we know for sure.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎