Collapse
No announcement yet.

#2-18 "Chuck vs the Broken Heart"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep. Some great lines in this show. Yay for Sarah saving the day.

Comment

i see a flash

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

doh i was hoping chuck would flash on his dad.

whoa wonder if the next episode is going to be called chuck vs the quantum leap
      Last edited by superhippie2000; 03-30-2009, 06:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Arrg!!

I hope it isn't Chevy Chase

Scott Bakula would be cool though.

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
          Arrg!!

I hope it isn't Chevy Chase

Scott Bakula would be cool though.
          same here.

Comment

This is my new favorite show!!! "Sarah, is that really you or am I super stoned?"... "Both"

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
              Fifty nine minutes till the Chuckster!!!

haha that alien dancing is awesome! seems like how Chuck would dance

Comment

Did General Beckman just give Chuck and Sarah the permission to have a relationship???? Is that how you interpret what she said?

Comment

That's sure what it sounded like... or at least that she's open to the option of their being closer, which is awesome. I LOVE the Chuck/Sarah relationship, so that is OUTSTANDING news. Poor Ellie and Awesome, though... I really wish there was some way that Chuck could tell her the truth, though of course that'd probably put her in even more danger. Thank goodness that 49B gal is gone... she rubbed me the wrong way, though of course obviously Casey thought she was hot... think she'll return sometime to pay him a visit? I kept thinking that the way they'd bring Sarah back is that the new girl would do something inappropriate with Casey that would jeopardize the mission, so she's alter her statement and say that Sarah should be put back on duty. And also, does anyone else think that something's going to come later of Devon overhearing those few seconds of Chuck coming into the room when he was being tranquilized? And that he knows of the Agent Carmichael alias? Interesting...

--SGuthrie ><>' --

Comment

It would be relly cool if it is Captain Awesome that figures out Chuck is working for the NSA/CIA.

His reaction would be hillarious because he will probably just say awesome in a really funny way.

Comment

I think it could be cool if either awesome or ellie found out about chuck working for the government (I don't think they should know all the details) but had to keep it a secret from chuck that they knew about his secret and had to play dumb around the other person that they love to protect them.

Comment

They almost kissed at the end! (Chuck and Sarah)

Comment

Great episode, omg Chuck's father!

----- Added 32 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by 6-Super-Man -5
                          They almost kissed at the end! (Chuck and Sarah)
                          I know! So close...
                          Last edited by number8; 03-30-2009, 08:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

And I think casey was a little to happy to be seeing thee 49b in very little though he helped get sarah back and baicly got rid of any chance he had with 49b so chuck could have sarah around again.

Comment

Good episode I so hope this show comes back next year If this show ends without the Sarah Chuck relationship resolved I will be very angry

Comment

Great cliff hanger. Good to see Tricia Helfer. I am still having BSG withdrawals.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎