No announcement yet.

Sams "Visions"......

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sams "Visions"......

when sam was having his visions were they placed there by the angels or did his visions come from the fact he has demon blood in him and that was trying to over ride the angels spell?

I was thinking maybe it has to do with the fact that he had visions in the past. Not so much the demon blood trying to override the angel spell, but just that Sam is more attuned to things, and he picked up on the fact that something wasn't right.

I also thought it was really odd that one of the flashbacks/visions that he had featured him shooting the crossroads demon, because the actress playing her at the time was his ex-girlfriend. Just seemed weird.

Comment

Loved the irony of his trying to explain to Dean why things seemed so off... "its like in my blood, or something.".

Comment

I think it has something to do with Sam is also destined to be a hunter. Because he had his memories wiped as well or warped, he knew deep down he had another calling. Dean needed a push to show the same thing. But it is good how they made normality the terrible life and I can understand it. It's boring mundane repetitive. The Angel was right there are worse fates. Dean kinda reminded me of Jerry Magire.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
          when sam was having his visions were they placed there by the angels or did his visions come from the fact he has demon blood in him and that was trying to over ride the angels spell?
          See, I figure they came from his demon blood. It's interesting that Sam was closer to "RL" than Dean was. Dean was completely taken in by the fantasy. Sam's brain was trying to tell him it wasn't right.

And I don't think that would be the angels doing.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎