No announcement yet.

"Really...Even YOU?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Really...Even YOU?"

Ok, so this may just be a dumb moment for me, but what did EDChloe mean when she said that to Clark at the Daily Planet?
    Last edited by lm1212; 03-26-2009, 08:07 PM.

Because Clark was checking out the goods there for a minute after commented on her tight shirt, and Chloe meant 'you too?' like it isn't the first time she's noticed someone admiring Lois' physique, and now Clark is another of those 'someones'

Comment

I think she was saying "Even you?" either because she was expecting Clark to know it was Chloe, not Lois. Or because he was checking Lois out. One of the two.

Comment

Originally posted by LovelyLoisLane
        Because Clark was checking out the goods there for a minute, and Chloe meant 'you too?' like it isn't the first time she's noticed someone admiring Lois' physique, and now Clark is another of those 'someones'
        Oh ok thats what I thought, but she said it as if another guy had approached her too, just threw me off a bit.

Comment

Yeah I was thinking that she said that because he didnt realize it was her.

Comment

Yeah I think it had to do with Lois' goodies. But the one thing that threw me off about that scene is why would Clark even bring it up.

Comment

My favorite part of that was Clark's reaction lol...his facial expressions were like, 'um...well come on!' LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Dyanara
                Yeah I think it had to do with Lois' goodies. But the one thing that threw me off about that scene is why would Clark even bring it up.
                Because he's Clark... he's a bit of a prude and he thought that EDChloe was dressed too revealingly, I guess.

Although, the only things showing was her stomach. I didn't think that the sweater and shirt were that tight. It was short, but not tight.

Comment

Originally posted by lm1212
                  Ok, so this may just be a dumb moment for me, but what did EDChloe mean when she said that to Clark at the Daily Planet?
                  fixed

Comment

I think it was pointing out that the Hex tricked Clark even. As soon as she said it she took him aside and talked about his secret. I think the reference to ED's figure was left for the one "Isn't there a limit to how tight a sweater can be to be in dress code?" or something like that.

Comment

I like the idea that it was because he was checking Lois out. But , I thought it meant that he couldn't see that she was really Chloe.

Comment

I think that Chloe has Clark in a pedestal and she imagines Clark being this perfect man he notices things (that we girls that are not bombshells) wish we had. Not because we want to but because society imposes that in order to be visible you have to be attractive, if you aren't, well? welcome to the invisible world!

Comment

Clark was checking out Lois. Clark was sooo funny in all of his scenes with Lois. Not just the roof or 911 call. I loved the framed Lois rules. That was too funny. Clark and Lois are great to watch together, and if they had scenes in every episode, that would be too good to be true.

Comment

I thought it was because he checked her out. He commented about her tight clothing...

Comment

Originally posted by Lilah
                              I thought it was because he checked her out. He commented about her tight clothing...
                              I was honestly trying not to notice, but then I thought, "Aren't sweater vests supposed to be about 2 feet lower than that?" I mean, it was right at the bottom of the bustline, and combined with the shirt, I had to look at the floor more than once. Thank God they finally got rid of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎