Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KryptonSite
    I'm watching this episode on the DVD right now and I'm totally reading the live thread as I go along... haha.
    How are the special features craig? I'm still trying to decide if I want the dvd of blu-ray of season 4.

I loved "its a terrible life" when I watched it the brothers having to work together even without knowing they are brothers to defeat a ghost.

Comment

• I'm actually watching the episodes before I get to the special features, but either way, hopefully I'll have something up & posted by the weekend.

Comment

I'm watching this episode on the DVD right now and I'm totally reading the live thread as I go along... haha.
        Oh god sorry for that

Comment

• Originally posted by Lexgirl33
          Oh god sorry for that
          Don't be sorry! It's fun

Comment

• ya thats one thing about the supernatural forum is we have a decent size group where we are able to talk about the show and have fun with it. although some of these girls **cough** rose...ginx **cough** drool too much haha

Comment

• lol

Comment

• So, Jeff, are you a Sam girl or a Dean girl?

Oh wait...

Comment

• Originally posted by superhippie2000
                  ya thats one thing about the supernatural forum is we have a decent size group where we are able to talk about the show and have fun with it. although some of these girls **cough** rose...ginx **cough** drool too much haha

Well to be fair well watching the first few seasons on dvd and the few episodes of season 4 I've seen on tv since I started collecting the dvds I caught myself drooling at some of the women in supernatural.

Comment

So, Jeff, are you a Sam girl or a Dean girl?

Oh wait...
                    funny

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by krpto
                    Well to be fair well watching the first few seasons on dvd and the few episodes of season 4 I've seen on tv since I started collecting the dvds I caught myself drooling at some of the women in supernatural.
                    ya i just like messing with them cause they are always drooling during episodes haha. all in fun. hey if you cant at friends who can you at lol
                    Last edited by superhippie2000; 08-28-2009, 07:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎