Quotes from "Hex"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clark: You're absolutely right Lois *puts his cell phone to his ear* hello 911.

*Clark pulls off the door handle*

Lois/Chloe: Now do you believe?

Clark: Yes I absolutely believe....look at the rust in this,it's no wonder it came off.

Comment

i would hav eto say the one about chloe saying to clark you had time to answer 6 phone call but you couldnt call chloe, but there was many of them and they all made the episode great

Comment

Lois: Lemme me see it.
        Clark: Lois, I don't know what you're talking about.
        Lois: [smiles, gets up] You have a terrible poker-face, Smallville. [sits on his desk] Gimme, gimme.
        [Clark sighs in defeat, pulls out the frame. Lois looks at it, touched.]
        Lois: [softly] Wow.... who would've known you were this sentimental? [gets up, smirks] I think we should...hang it up so that everyone can see it....
        Clark: [grabs frame] This is a momento from my first day on the job...... and a constant reminder there's only one Lois Lane.
        Lois: You better believe it.

Comment

Well, not exactly a quote I loved...

Chloe to Clark: The world needs you.

OH GOD! Chloe, not you too! Who DOESN'T say this to Clark?

Chloe (about her birthday): "Less fire. More cake."

Spot-on delivery
          Last edited by yomama; 03-26-2009, 08:29 PM.

Comment

"I think we should...hang it up, so everyone can see it."

Comment

Chloe: Come on, Clark. You can do this. Up, up and away.

Comment

"Krypton, Jor-El, Fortress, Brainiac Chloe."

i laughed at least 2 minutes for that <3 ED

Comment

Chloe - "You can never be who you wanna be if you're always looking over your shoulder at what could have been".

I loved that one

Comment

Originally posted by Clois4eva89
                    Clark: You're absolutely right Lois *puts his cell phone to his ear* hello 911.

*Clark pulls off the door handle*

Lois/Chloe: Now do you believe?

Clark: Yes I absolutely believe....look at the rust in this,it's no wonder it came off.
                    This one wins it all. and the U speak English?

Comment

Clark: You want me to call you if something comes on the wire, see if you're available-?

Lois: So you can stand me up again?

Clark: Lois, that was a-

Lois: Mistake. Agreed.

Love it!

Comment

Clark: And a constant reminder that there's only one Lois Lane.
                        Lois: You better believe it.

Yesssssss!!!!!

Comment

Lois to Chloe: "One year closer to the sweet release of death!!"
                          Lois to Clark: "little blonde sources tell me you don't mind my assertive flair"
                          Lois to Clark : "Wow who would have known you were this sentimental"
                          Clark:"this is a momento from my first day on the job and a constant reminder there is one Lois Lane"
                          Last edited by a4g90; 03-26-2009, 10:52 PM.

Comment

OMG! I have to agree with IvanDA about this scene here:

Chloe (As Lois): "It's okay. I'm Chloe. (Clark gives her a puzzled look.) Stood her up at formal Chloe. Planted one on you because Zod was ending the world Chloe. Krypton, Jor-El, Fortress, Brainiac Chloe."

Clark: "Chloe."

Chloe (As Lois): "Bingo. And just like that wardrobe malfunction over there, some magician showed up at my birthday party in fishnets and hexed me. But you'd know about it if you hadn't skipped it to answer voicemails from Lois. Not that I'm dwelling."

God! It was hilarious! I loved the way that Erica Durance delivered that whole scene, total props to her!

Comment

The whole rooftop scene was HILARIOUS!!!! I couldn't stop laughing!!!!

Comment

Chloe-as-Lois: "This is my Shakespearean nightmare, not yours."

Clark: "Weird has become so normal it's not even weird anymore."

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎