Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Hiro have his powers back permantly?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CompanyMan
    That could be true.

It probably would charge Hiro, but I doubt it would give or restore any additional powers. It seems to me that Ando has a super-charger, not a "turn-on/turn off" type of power like the baby has. Now that I think of it, I wonder if the baby's power will evolve from "touch and go" to "clap-on, clap-off."

I would be all in favor of Hiro having all his powers back. He is one of my favorite characters, after all. I just don't see it happening in this volume, at least. It's a well-known fact that the writers scaled back his powers for whatever reason (yeah, I know what they are) and are unlikely to restore Hiro back to his former glory this season.

Yeah, I didn't mean Ando would turn all his powers back on. They said on the show that Hiro dosen't stop time totally he just slows it way down so it apears to have stoped.

So if Hiro trys to slow down time with Ando charging him would time spin backwards instead of just slowing down?

They could leave Hiro's power to slow down time the way it is now and the only way for him to time travel and teleport would be done with Ando's help.
    Last edited by targis; 03-28-2009, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by targis
      So if Hiro trys to slow down time with Ando charging him would time spin backwards instead of just slowing down?

They could leave Hiro's power to slow down time the way it is now and the only way for him to time travel and teleport would be done with Ando's help.
      Well, that would be interesting to see. Since Ando's ability is passive, it would be interesting to see what happens when Hiro stops time while in physical contact with him. If Hiro gets super-charged when stopping time, what would the result be? It boggles my mind, to be honest with you. I can't seem to wrap my brain around the concept of super-charging a time stopping ability.

Keep in mind that the ability to manipulate time (freeze/unfreeze, forward/backward) and teleportation (moving from one place to another) are two different things.

Maybe someone forgot to tell Bryan Fuller about Hiro only being able to slow down time.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎