No announcement yet.

Baby Parkman

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by weemanwise
    I wonder if he can turn abilities off as well. He could be used against Sylar or turn off the abilities for those who don't want them.
    He dosen't have it in the head to do it. He dosen't know what he is doing and won't know until he grows a few more years

Comment

Originally posted by oldblackmagick
      ----- Added 31 Seconds later -----

my thoughts exactly
      Yeah I agree

Comment

Originally posted by weemanwise
        I wonder if he can turn abilities off as well. He could be used against Sylar or turn off the abilities for those who don't want them.
        Well, when Matt Jr touched the TV it came on. Then he touched it again and it went off. So it's possible, but like targis said, he's too young to know when to do what. I think he uses his power subconsiously as a play-thing and has no clue as to what he is really doing.

Comment

until Peter absorbes it and uses it on Sylar

Comment

When he was playing with his toys he touched a plastic airplane that I don't think had any electric parts in it and the airplane started flying around the room. I don't think the object has to be electronic for him to manipulate it.

I wonder if he would be able to bring people back from the dead by touching them.

Comment

Baby Parkman can make anything turn on or off till he or someone else turns it on/off. The only reasons it didn't activate all of Hiros powers is because remember he's a baby he can't control/aim it

Comment

Damn Ando. When him and Hiro were hiding in the closet it was Ando that got them caught. Hiro looked just like a stuffed Pikachu.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎