Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rebel

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

totally called that like 2 months ago...

Comment

Originally posted by hellnback
      no he said "it doesn't matter who you thought it was. how can you do that to anybody? thought there was a good chance they'd follow you. just didn't think you'd be in on it."

the way he said it also sounds like he said "she didn't think you'd be on it." but someone another board said they have seen it with the close captioning and it comes out as "Just didn't think you'd be on it".

Captioning is wrong then. Cause Micah says "she". There is no way "just" would ever come out as "she". You can't get those mixed up no matter how much you slur your words. Now was his "she" referring to his cellphone or another person?

Comment

Originally posted by warriorrenegade
        Captioning is wrong then. Cause Micah says "she". There is no way "just" would ever come out as "she". You can't get those mixed up no matter how much you slur your words. Now was his "she" referring to his cellphone or another person?
        Actually, he said, "I just didn't think you'd be in on it." If he said "she", it would come out as "I she didn't think you'd be in on it."

Comment

Originally posted by CompanyMan
          Actually, he said, "I just didn't think you'd be in on it." If he said "she", it would come out as "I she didn't think you'd be in on it."
          I'm not hearing no "I", my money is on that he did say "she" because he most likely isn't working alone.

I guess we will have to wait to see the rest of the volume's episodes to find though.

Comment

Originally posted by weemanwise
            I'm not hearing no "I", my money is on that he did say "she" because he most likely isn't working alone.
            Being hard of hearing can have it's advantages sometimes. I watched the episode twice, both times using captioning. The captioning clearly had Micah saying "I just didn't..." The word "she" would be out of context with the whole conversation, since it was simply an exchange between Tracy and Micah about Tracy betraying Rebel to Danko.

Comment

Rebel a.k.a micah in puberty is truly a hero, look at how many ppl he has saved - baby parkman, claire, tracy, etc.

Comment

I think he sent Hiro to India for one or two possible reasons. The first might be that the woman he kept from getting married needs to be "free" for a future use and not tied up in a marriage. The second (and most likely) reason was so that it would encourage Hiro to keep up the good fight. He was getting discouraged about not having an ability to be able to help people, and by interceding on the woman's behalf he found out that he didn't need powers to be a hero. That bolstered him and enabled him to have the encouragement to resume his desire to help other people.
                He didn't send Hiro to India. Parkmans paintings did.

He sent a fax to India to get him back home to help.

Comment

When I saw Micah I was yelling to my tv: I knew it,I knew it! I hope we see more of Micah in the Fugitive arc and BRING BACK MOLLY!

Comment

Originally posted by Clois4eva89
                    When I saw Micah I was yelling to my tv: I knew it,I knew it! I hope we see more of Micah in the Fugitive arc and BRING BACK MOLLY!
                    Yes bring back molly. Her ability can be used to help people avoid Danko

Comment

It was great to see Micah back, and it makes sense that he turned out to be Rebel because of his ability to manipulate technology. Parkman's baby seems to have similar powers. But yeah Micah probably had help.

And yes, you could totally tell puberty had set in for the actor lol
                      Last edited by Vergon6; 03-26-2009, 01:23 AM.

Comment

Also, if he would have said "she" Tracy would have expressed confusion and inquired who he was referring to rather than get defensive and try to justify her actions.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshua
                          He didn't send Hiro to India. Parkmans paintings did.

He sent a fax to India to get him back home to help.
                          That's true. I stand corrected.

Comment

Being hard of hearing can have it's advantages sometimes. I watched the episode twice, both times using captioning. The captioning clearly had Micah saying "I just didn't..." The word "she" would be out of context with the whole conversation, since it was simply an exchange between Tracy and Micah about Tracy betraying Rebel to Danko.
                            I agree... i mean i only saw it once, but i heard is as 'I just didn't think...'

Comment

yep others on some other forums who have checked the close captioning have reported that micah's saying "i just didn't think..." while others have said their captioning for some odd reason just reads "just didn't think". but more are saying that thanks to captioning it's "i just didn't think.." so he wasn't referring to someone else. he's somehow sounding out the words together "ijust.." but yeah for some weird reason it is also sounding as "she". but it's "i just".

Comment

That's the part that baffles me. In season one, the only season he really appeared in, he was pretty much isolated from all the other charaters. He didn't know any of them up until the time Peter was about to blow up. How did he know who Doyle, of all people, is and how to contact everyone? I find that quite odd.
                                He knows everything that the government has on file for any of the heroes. He even said to Tracy that he's read her file and thinks he knows her from that.

I knew it was him (like most others here I guess) - who else could mysteriously hack all computer systems and make stuff appear on seemingly random screens.

I think Micah could develop into a powerful God of Networks... imagine him taking over the Internet, being able to manipulate any connected machine in any way from anywhere in the world. I see a lot of untapped potential there. I also see the government sending a special team of completely low-tech ninjas after him.

Side note: This was the finest episode since Season 1. I didn't like that Tracy can now apparently freeze and shatter and still survive and even wink... how does her power of freezing explain that?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎