Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Tracy die in this episode?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tracy's ability is to be able to freeze things, not to manipulate ice.

Comment

Originally posted by CompanyMan
      Tracy's ability is to be able to freeze things, not to manipulate ice.
      She can do both. Again, I'm not sure where you're getting at by simply limiting her powers. She basically just started to use her powers and we've only seen one instance of what her power can do when she goes all out. I can count on one hand the amount of time we've seen her use her powers at this point, compared to say Sylar/Peter/Parkman/Nathan who almost every episode featuring them ends up using their ability, to really say what she can do and how far she can go with her powers. Freezing is definitely one of the abilities, I'm pretty sure the ability to manipulate ice or at least form ice near her. If she can freeze things, it's pretty easy for her to freeze the water molecules that are floating in the air, which is literally everywhere.

[SPOILER]I can actually confirm it myself about the fate of Tracy. Everyone should check out the cast commentary that can be found on the NBC website for this specific episode. There are some pretty deep revelations aside from Tracy in the episode that I hadn't even realized until Fuller and Masi Oka pointed it out.[/SPOILER]
      Last edited by Jigga; 03-27-2009, 02:33 PM.

Comment

And I'm not sure where you're getting at by over-stating her powers. While most of the people with powers on Heroes have shown progression of use but usually it is gradually done over time. The powers that the Heroes folks have are way different from, say, Iceman, Superman, Spiderman, etc. In the Heroes "universe" the powers come from evolution (yes, even the synthetic ones) not from mutation, or the yellow sun (Superman comes to mind), etc.

And she's been using her powers for almost a year now. She ought to have an idea of how powerful she can be.

And I don't read spoilers.

Comment

Man I loved Tracy before but after this episode;Woah is all I can say.Did anyone else get the Niki reference?The way she said Micah right before she went to lay down her life,was the exactly the same as when Niki told Micah to call 911 right before she layed down her life for Monica.Im loving Tracy as the BA,yet good type of character.She's not afraid to kill but for the right reasons.

Comment

Yeah, I think they made that on purpose since they are triplets. I love Tracy's character too In fact I wish they could give Ali Larter a character that could stay at the show for longer, so much potential with them (Nikki/Jessica was really awesome imo) I guess that we still have Barbara. If Tracy is really dead that's it.

Comment

I didn't quite fully notice it. I knew there was a familiarity in the way she called after him, but was too busy cringing at the time. She shouted his name loud enough that I was concerned the agents would hear her. I didn't know that Danko and Bennett were there but when I saw them I figured they had to have heard Tracy shout out Micah's name.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎