Collapse
No announcement yet.

Darkside Sammy!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

OH MY GOD I was totally going to mention that and forgot. I was SOOO mad. Seriously. I'm surprised he didn't get mad. When Gordon called him Sammy, he got all pissed off.

----- Added 56 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by smallvilleaddict15
    Grr I know! I kinda yelled out at that part, and my brother was like "Dude, chill!"
    I actually texted my friend, who hasn't seen last week's episode or this week's, and I was like "Something bad happened but all I can tell you is she called him SAMMY!"
    Last edited by comptonassmel; 03-19-2009, 09:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

luckily I watch it alone so my sister probably thinks Im wacko when she hears me laugh or something.

Can Ruby just die already. Soon Sam won't need her blood and she'll be useless.

Comment

Oh, how I wish she would...

Comment

Yeah really!

I generally watch the show alone, but my brother has been watching most of this season with me, so when I start saying something outloud he gets annoyed. heehee!

Comment

I said it in another thread that I'm certain Sam will be the one to break the last seal by doing something, like killing an angel. They stressed it again this episode that the only one who can kill an angel is another angel. Something tells me that Sam will use that knife to kill Castiel, Anna, or some other angel, and the "Death of an angel by a man" will be the final seal of the 66 to be broken.

It would also be ironic that Dean would have broken the 1st seal like we found out in this episode & Sam would be the one to break the last one.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
            luckily I watch it alone so my sister probably thinks Im wacko when she hears me laugh or something.

Can Ruby just die already. Soon Sam won't need her blood and she'll be useless.
            I hate her so much. And I hate what Sam has become. I'm hoping that Dean kills Sam this season and he's replaced with Castiel. Otherwise Sam will kick Dean's ass with his powers [mod edit]
            Last edited by Lexgirl33; 03-19-2009, 09:50 PM. Reason: Violation of rule #2

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision

I hate her so much. And I hate what Sam has become. I'm hoping that Dean kills Sam this season and he's replaced with Castiel. Otherwise Sam will kick Dean's ass with his powers [mod edit]
              While Sam could infact hurt Dean with his powers, Dean is his brother. Dean is his weakness, so there will be a struggle if they do have a showdown.

Sam won't die, hes a main character.

Comment

If Sam died and was replaced by Castiel, SPN would become a show no one watched

Comment

Sam won't die, hes a main character.
                  Well, at least die for good. I mean everyone on this show gets put through the ringer!

Comment

I just want Dean to bring him down SEVERAL notches. He's becoming too demonic and is using his demon powers too much. I'm surprised how their not finding a way to purify his blood.

Comment

Did you guys see Sams eyes change when he was in the car by himself

Comment

i say if sam is gonna kill an angel it'll be because satan is controlling him. what i dont get is what exactly makes sam such a powerful asset its only demon blood and wasn't alister one of the top demons i mean sams isnt even a total demon hes just got some demon blood in him.why does that make him anything more then a low level demon if at best. unless human blood + demon blood = an unbindable / unkillable but then no hes still a mortal so in a sense he would be even weaker then a full low level demon even with rubys blood and by that it means if ruby wanted to then she couldve wiped alister off herself. it really makes no logical sense.

Comment

Did you guys see Sams eyes change when he was in the car by himself
                          I totally didn't notice that! Oh, well, I guess I'll just have to watch it again

Comment

hmm, i think that killing an angel would be the last seal....but if that were true, angels have been killed already

more likely, the last seal would be more like in the form of a prophecy, like "the last seal shall be broken, when the good soul poisioned kills an angel" or something like that. which would explain why yellow eyes spent all that time poisoning psychics, trying to get someone like sam, whos now seemingly powerful enough to kill an angel.

at the same time, even if lucifer is released, keep in mind, neither angels nor demons have shown their true forms yet, all of them have possessed bodies. so i think if lucifer is released, he can only be released into a body powerful enough to sustain him. ding ding, how about, oh i dunno, sam? the good soul who released him? hence the last part of yellow eyes plan.

so i think yellow eyes plan was something like this:

1. get everything rolling by poisoning boys and hoping one of them would be goin darkside like sam.

2. making john make a deal to go to hell to save deans life since he knows how he thinks, so that he could break the first seal.

3. when it seemed like john would never do it, try to get dean down there somehow, while making sure sam survived, which was evident when sam came back to life saying "wow thats very convient for me as hes back in the game now" or something along those lines.

4. dean now would be the one who would break the seal (of course he didnt live long enough to see that) so lilith took it upon herself to see it through.

5. dean breaks the first seal, but unexpectantly gets released from hell. the demons who were freed from the gate (also part of yellow eyes plans, so he would have enuf demons to fight off the angels while they are breaking seals).

6. with dean gone, sam would be forced to turn to his powers, and grow more and more into the sam who can kill angels, breaking the last seal, and than being the host for lucifer

which kinda makes me think ruby is in on the plan. maybe shes been working for lilith all along to release lucifer, and she knew she would have to corrupt sam to do it.

anywho, thats my theory :P

Comment

Originally posted by andyolinyk
                              i say if sam is gonna kill an angel it'll be because satan is controlling him. what i dont get is what exactly makes sam such a powerful asset its only demon blood and wasn't alister one of the top demons i mean sams isnt even a total demon hes just got some demon blood in him.why does that make him anything more then a low level demon if at best. unless human blood + demon blood = an unbindable / unkillable but then no hes still a mortal so in a sense he would be even weaker then a full low level demon even with rubys blood and by that it means if ruby wanted to then she couldve wiped alister off herself. it really makes no logical sense.
                              I was thinking the same thing. I think Sam's powers should have been more about Azazel and nothing to do with drinking another demon's blood. Alistair kicked everyone's ass last time. How can drinking Ruby's blood make him stronger when she was one of the ones Alistair wiped up?

I've been waiting for a tie-in to Croatoan that would have explained why exactly was Sam immune to the demonic virus. Is it solely due to Azazel's blood or is there more to it? I also wanted to find out about that demon who was testing him and Duane Tanner's role in it. Obviously the demon didn't know what Azazel did to Sam, or at best heard about it & wanted to find out if it was true. But Sam's demon-vanquishing powers have not been properly explained.

----- Added 20 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by tam123
                              hmm, i think that killing an angel would be the last seal....but if that were true, angels have been killed already

more likely, the last seal would be more like in the form of a prophecy, like "the last seal shall be broken, when the good soul poisioned kills an angel" or something like that. which would explain why yellow eyes spent all that time poisoning psychics, trying to get someone like sam, whos now seemingly powerful enough to kill an angel.

at the same time, even if lucifer is released, keep in mind, neither angels nor demons have shown their true forms yet, all of them have possessed bodies. so i think if lucifer is released, he can only be released into a body powerful enough to sustain him. ding ding, how about, oh i dunno, sam? the good soul who released him? hence the last part of yellow eyes plan.

so i think yellow eyes plan was something like this:

1. get everything rolling by poisoning boys and hoping one of them would be goin darkside like sam.

2. making john make a deal to go to hell to save deans life since he knows how he thinks, so that he could break the first seal.

3. when it seemed like john would never do it, try to get dean down there somehow, while making sure sam survived, which was evident when sam came back to life saying "wow thats very convient for me as hes back in the game now" or something along those lines.

4. dean now would be the one who would break the seal (of course he didnt live long enough to see that) so lilith took it upon herself to see it through.

5. dean breaks the first seal, but unexpectantly gets released from hell. the demons who were freed from the gate (also part of yellow eyes plans, so he would have enuf demons to fight off the angels while they are breaking seals).

6. with dean gone, sam would be forced to turn to his powers, and grow more and more into the sam who can kill angels, breaking the last seal, and than being the host for lucifer

which kinda makes me think ruby is in on the plan. maybe shes been working for lilith all along to release lucifer, and she knew she would have to corrupt sam to do it.

anywho, thats my theory :P
                              This is what I was saying by the last seal being "an angel's death by the hand of a human". I like the prophecy that you suggested, but don't think the prophecy would be "the last seal shall be broken, when the good soul poisioned kills an angel". Instead I think if there is a prophecy, it will be just like I said, "the death of an angel by human" with Sam happening to be the good, poisoned soul. So what I'm saying is that the 66th seal is open to any human who can kill an angel, but that the human will happen to be Sam, and will probably be taken over by the devil when he does. And I don't think his powers will work on the angel he kills (I'm guessing it will be Anna or Castiel), but that he will use that knife, which supposedly was Lucifer's. So this would be very fitting that he is possessed by the devil while holding that knife after killing an angel.

But I just don't think there will be a prophecy because then it wouldn't make sense why Castiel & the angels wouldn't warn Sam & Dean about such a prophecy to prevent them from doing the same thing Dean did in hell when he unknowingly opened the first seal.
                              Last edited by xrayvision; 03-20-2009, 02:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Sam is only using demon blood to "tone up" his demonic abilities Azazel gave him. I think demon blood mixed with human blood creates a hybrid force that is stronger than anything a demon can dish out. If anyone has seen Bleach, think of it in terms of the Vizards. They are shinigami that have access to hollow powers. The mixture of the two energies creates something much more powerful.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎